combos for 1.2

Best answers
i agree change is good...but to say that the 1.1 melee system is too 'simple' is really an understatement...y do u think they are changing it...its too hard for noobs to get the hang of...and i know the 1.1 version has ruined alot of ppl out there...but think about 1.0...that melee system would have been perfect if it wasnt for the ping problem...i like the fact that u have to work to get good at this game and some noob cant just come in and beat u...there is a lot of skill and timing put into the combos and charging of this melee system...and just remember ppl...if u dont like the new system..u can always use the 1.1 cvar and run a server that only uses the 1.1 melee (at least i hope they are still including that)...so sit back..chill out...and have faith in the team...they have made an awesome game so far and i dont think they are gonna mess anything up...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to agree that it probably wasn't the best move to all but erase 1.1 melee from 1.2 . As great as 1.2 will probably end up being there really is a great Dragonball Z feel to 1.1 when you get a good and balance match going. Well, 1.0 melee anyway. 1.1 does need tweaks but I don't think it's a worthless system worthy of discarding. There should be a better compromise than just making it useless.

Best answers
thats why im saying combine both of them...and as for the 2 people charging head on...wel they would go into a PS...and whoever wins..would get their hit..whichever one they chose..so if they chose to do a stun hit..while the other guys chose to do a normal hit...and the guy who chose stun hit won the mellee Ps...then he would stun his enemy...its that simple...i think that all the probs with 1.1 could be fixed...and we could put in 1.2 melle into the same game...i mean that way we can all mellee in harmony...

Best answers
If you combined the old melee sys with the throwing sys (i.e they swoop in, you hit a button at the right time, you grab their leg or arm and throw them) itd be great, because the 1.1 melee would only be for sneak attacks much like it was in the show. You wouldnt be able to just swoop straight at them and hit them. Head on attacks would require the new sys and a bit more strategy.

Best answers
well if u combine both systems (Like ive said before) throwing would be included

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..
lets just say.. having the option of using 1.1 or adv melee is really cool.. cause you can 1.1 melee someone back then adv melee someone else for a bit :-D

its rather good not having a target system.. because you can swoop where ever you want and WHEN EVER you want.. that target system irritated me cause when I wanted to attack someone I couldnt because I had nothing to lock on to sometimes or Id be locked onto someone else..

This way is much better.. trust me.. Joe knows what hes doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom