Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Use

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use to use the combos to bash up on n00bs in pubs to gain pl. When i'm fighting someone on my skill level and if we do end up in adv melee, I will try to sneak the combo in with a few different directions here and there along with it to see if I can't somehow trick him and then hit him with the combo.

Best answers
Yugi_Yami said:
*cough*prepunch spam*cough* :p

adv melee is booring -.-'

Sometimes i spam adv melee exploit on dj or sky o_O other then that i rarely use it. mainly basic melee here ^_^
*cough* kick ban spam *cough*

3 types of ppl, noobs who dont know the combos, noobs who do, and thos who use basic melee.

i pretend to be no.3

Best answers
I use them when I can. I try to at least. Someone in-game taught me and let me practice them on him but it took me a while to do them even when he wasnt blocking or moving or fighting back at all. I thought they were kinda hard to do.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't think many of you people know the difference between "newb" and "noob". Newb(ie) means he / she is completely new in the game. A noob how ever is a person that has also no idea what he / she is doing but don't want to admit it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then I use it against noobs AND newbs, like you said, they don't know what they are doing, that goes for both of them, so I still do the same.

Best answers
i use them, i go the two/three first arrows of the combo, and then a red one ina not-combo direction and hope they'll be random or instinctively combo-pressed.

Best answers
I use them! I press a lot of arrows and sometime sneak a combo in, ore 2 :) I most use them on noobs..

nge

Best answers
I use them on everyone. It's by far the most useful feature of ESF.

And by everyone, I mean sub. True story.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no realy if you use them on some one like me you will get your ass kick even harder i'v found some guys that only use combos to attack they ar like simple targets to kill

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
No really if you use them on someone like me you will get your ass kicked even harder. I've found some guys that only use combos to attack they are simple targets to kill
I'm sure people are smart enough to figure out who knows the combos on a server or that it just becomes a habit of doing it in adv melee on their side, ethier way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but I usually can't even tell who the hell it is I'm fighting. You have to put your crosshair on the enemy, then look at the scouter to tell WTH it is. And when you're flying around and ****.. yeah.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe thats the main reason i have my scouter disabled (that and the fact that it blocks my view).

So i have no idea who im fighting. Nor do i care. I just attack every red crystal i see. But i usualy stick to one untill i kill it or the other way round.

Best answers
i use them on noobs especially , but on pros aswell , because i have my techniques and i know how to fool a pro and ino how to introduce a random hit arrow :p if he is lucky he guess the arrow , he lives , if not , he is dead , and my pl increase.I think adv melee are the most exiciting and fun play on this game .... but this combos aren't dedicated to n.o.o.b.s , soo they ain't so loved. And basic melee is pissed off , all noobs can spam it .

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think advance melee it's way to booring for me simple melee is the best and combos ar good only for noobs

Best answers
I know most of them lol. I kick kill bots dead using the combos. Other wise, I just shoot the **** out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom