Coincidences

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know when you experience something that just happen to fall/occur exactly at the most appropriate/inappropriate time? Like "a what a coincidence!" kind of thing. Things do happen out of luck, but dos you believe that there are "coincidences" that are too exact to be "coincidences", whether it be fate, outside forces, God, or whatever.ar

I was driving home from college on Tuesday, stressed out from starting college, commuting every day with a bunch of art supplies, and worrying if, by commuting, I will be missing the social parts of college. Also, it'd been almost a month since I've seen my girlfriend, who goes to college 15 minutes away, while she is hanging out with her new friends. I am usually rather happy person, but I was becoming stressed.

And before I took my keys out of my car, a song I NEVER heard before sings "just hold on for one more day", and I was like "Whoa". So a day goes by and she starts calling again, we get to hang out, and college is becoming more bearable.

Now I knew eventually things would get better, but the fact that that one song was playing right after I got done my school-related day, was kinda eerie.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was eight, with one of my first bikes (a TMNT black and green styled bike) I had been speeding home for a reason I cannot recall. Now, as I was biking through the neighborhood there's a "Catwalk" that people usually go through as a short cut because they're too lazy to walk to the end of the block which is just one more houses distance away.

At around that time I was really into doing wheelies, and as I was speeding through this catwalk I did a wheelie just as I got into the back ally, completely oblivious to a speeding car and just out of a lucky 'coincidence,' my front wheel rode up along the side door of this old car and I proceeded to sort of ride up parallel of the door which I had soon let go or lost grip of the handle bars and did something like a back flip off the door as my bike flung into the air, and my bike with just enough force from the cars direction landed a few meters away from my dazed and confused self. The car skidded off several meters as the driver and his son passenger were almost yelling "Holy ****! What the- Are you okay?! Oh my god.." etc.

I was not injured in anyway except from a somewhat rough landing, apart from being hit directly from the car perhaps the bike would've landed on me but it was rather an astounding moment, just something that you would keep in the back of your head for the rest of your life.

I remember exactly where it took place and I think I can get a overview screenshot of the area if Google maps has a high enough resolution.

Edit-

Best answers
Murphy's Law = anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

So in a way, yes.. Meeting Dan could be considered as Murphy's Law.

Personally, I haven't seen that much coincidences.. Unless you call "it's a small world" coincidence.. I always seem to meet people that somehow know someone else I knew before meeting them. You know, the stuff that makes people go "yeah, it's a small world.."

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i get those from time to time,
a thing that realy left me like "wtf?" was when i played GTA-SA, there was a song on the radion and i didnt want the sound fx of the game to iterfeer, i wanted to stop them but i didnt have to, they kinda stoped on theyre own moments before i wanted to enter the game's menu :|, for a minute i thaught i had influence over softwears lol
sometimes i have the feeling that relitives are gona visit and sometimes i'm right, i happend to meet my ex-girlfrend in the same bus, the bad part was that she was with another guy....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, mathematically, coincidences happen so often to single people that it shouldnt be possible.

i believe in fate, destiny, crap like that. to a degree, anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i believe in fate, destiny, crap like that. to a degree, anyway.
You've convinced me beyond a doubt.

No outstanding coincidences come to mind right now.

Best answers
When me and my cousin to his xbox360 to my mums house so we can play cod4 multiplayer with each other lol, the disc would not read it would keep on saying disc error or some error etc.., and everytime i walked out the door itll play, and when i walked in as it first read the disc it came up with the error, and then id walk out again then itll start working, my cousin suggested that i go out again intell it starts working 100% lol, eventually like an hour later i wasnt needed to leave the door, things happened at like the right time in place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom