Clones For Krilin And Piccolo

Best answers
*A GOOD IDEA*

Hello all got an idea,We all know that in dbz Piccolo and Krilin have the "tripel thecnic" that makes 3 of them.

So my idea is to add this but with a little change,We shuld put it but you play with your char and the other 2 Krilins or Piccolos will just fly around and will be kiled in one hit and for it to be more like real it will take 90% of the ki.

Think about it,It can be realy fun some one shoting a masenko and the he see 3 of you then his trying to get in one of them but his not real.

And i know that not alot of peaple like Krilin and Piccolo,krilin beacose of his slow trans and Piccolo cuz he charge all in to much time.

Well that about it you guys hope you like my idea.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the "clones" were real. Before nappa and vegeta ahad arrived on earth, piccolo had been training with himself. He split himslef into two forms and began to fight the "clone". Krillin and Piccolo did this once again while fighting nappa, and once more the clones were able to fight and get hurt.

This idea is useless imo. The after image effect is already used to trick your opponent. Why should esf become a game of trickery rather than fighting?

Best answers
First off all it will allways be a fighting game,
Second i sayed "So my idea is to add this but with a little change" the little change means that they will be mirror images.

and you know many things in esf looks not right and some of them are not real so one more detail wont be to much

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is more a naruto idea, cloning your self and the clones die after one hit >_>
noo good idea, no good

Best answers
Why not? its for mistaken the enemy.

Hey didnt say any thing to transfor to a Naked girl:p

Best answers
I don't see why it's THAT bad of an idea, just not worth putting into the game I would think. Splitting into three would be kind of cool if someone was swooping at you I guess. But it's not a necessary change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom