Click ESF Half-Life Comes up ???!!!!

Best answers
I just installed half-life to steam and decided to install esf to steam as well. So i ran the esf setup and placed it in C: \Valve\Steam\Steamapps\my e-mail\ Half-Life . I then went to go and play ESf and double clicked on the ESF shortcut that it made for me on my desktop but it ran Half-Life instead. I also tried it from Steam and Games List but the same thing happened can anyone help me.

I figured that it has something to do with the target file and this is what my ESF target file looks like C: \Valve\Steam\SteamApps\my e-mail\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf . Can anyone help me here. Even if you just told me what your target file is it could really help . By the way to check your target file right click your shortcut of ESF on your desktop and properties the you should see Target: . Please someone help me. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, you didnt install the steam pack, the BG is jsut not set w/o out or the keys wont work.

Best answers
Thank you atleast somebody help me :D

EDIT:- Just tried to download ESF Steampack from www.esforces.com but the link dont work so I have got it from www.esf-world.com . Just thought that I would post it so that someone can sort the link out or something.

Best answers
Yea the current version of ESF doesnt like steam on its own, thats been fixed in 1.2 though :)

Best answers
My problem is that I installed ESF the normal 1.1 version not SteamPack. I then installed that into half-life and steam. I try to run ESF but it comes up with Half-life. I then got the ESF steampack and installed that into Half-life. The thing was though is that I can not install it into Steam so that it will come up as ESF 1.1 in my Steam Games List. How the F*** can i play ESF on steam without it bringing up HalfLife instead. BTW when I installed the ESf steampack I doulbe clicked the shortcut on desktop and it brought up the ESF icon. WTF??!!!

Help me

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like Half-life because ESF 1.1 doesn't have a background for steam, that's why it takes the default one.
So you're in ESF, only with a different background!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom