class chating...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they go flying all over in a random direction, then you bring them all together and well...CRUSH SOMEONE IN A BLAST OF DEATH!!! *huff, puff*

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
And strife, Genki Dama=spirit bomb =]
aja ohhh ok...ya spirit bomb is slow, small boom(yes, it is) and horrible amounts of damage(in a good way)

Best answers
ya who IS that hibiki lol cuz he is damn cool, nice sig, nie av...wow

Best answers
hey hibiki want me to private msg u? err i really like ur sig:yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Vash from Trigun I believe.

More on topic I think either Goku or Piccolo are the "cheapest" when transformed. Piccolo's eye lasers become almost instagibbing against characters with lower PL, and Goku's ability to dodge melee while charging his ultra-mega spam beam makes him ridiculous. Whenever I actually catch up to him he detonates and kills himself on purpous.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly! Thats why I like both of em!!! :p

Best answers
Goku. Teleport+K-Wave= Deadly.
trunks got jipped. He should be stronger. :(

almostdeleted

A
I like Vegeta because I use finalSHINE attack. FInal shine is when vegeta blows himself up to kill buu. I charge a final flash in the middle of Cell_day, I point down and hold it. If someone meelese me I attomaticly detinate and I could detonate myself if theres a lot of people around me. I get 50+ kills with that. Espiccialy with Meele spammers.

Best answers
naw i think gohan is cheapest especialy that kamehameha and his shield attack i always die by them....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VegetaBlaZe
and majin-you u got a lot of posts :rolleyes: for a super moderator lol
Well, that ought to teach you that post counts don't really mean much here :)

ya who IS that hibiki lol cuz he is damn cool, nice sig, nie av...wow
Hibiki is also a Super Moderator, like me, or vice versa, Im a Super Mod like him :]

Hmmm, I've noticed a distinct lack of Frieza players, tho I am not really a fan of even the character of Frieza, it just sparks my curiosity as to why no one plays as him. There has got to be at least ONE person who is "teh Frieza master" as they might say.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play as Frieza occasionally, but I don't like him that much. And everytime you use the disk, even the first or second time, theres always the guy on the receiving end with his "Disk whore!!!" moto. :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Hibiki is also a Super Moderator, like me, or vice versa, Im a Super Mod like him :]
i was referring to the awesome lookin guy on hibikis sig, not askin 'who the hell are you' :laff: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom