cl.dll/client.dll does not match servers

Best answers
Hey! I played esf on a friends computer and let me just say it rocks the house! Anyways ive spent alot of time downloading and installing a bunch of stuff trying to get the thing working on my computer and i never even came close to getting it working. Finnally I get it to show up in steam, and i load it up and pick a server getting all excited. It loads and then..... error message, cl.dll/client.dll does not match servers. AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! Help me!!!!!! You guys made sure that only die hard dbz/half-life fans would be able to play this game!

Best answers
o_O ur probably trying to connect to a won server
when u try to connect to esf on steam theres gonna b more then a 50% chance that the dll is not gonna match :O
stick to won =]

Best answers
well when i turn the filters off there is only 4 servers to choose from and one of them is password protected! :( I hope your right though because i am ready to play this game!!!! :tired:

Best answers
Hmm tried to pick "new game" but then i get this message that says the half life launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. Something is wrong here! By the way what is WON? Why is there only 3 or 4 servers to choose from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom