Civilization 4 Expansions

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought Civilization 4 last week and so far I'm loving it.

But I was wondering, are the expansion packs worth picking up?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought Civilization 4 last week and so far I'm loving it.

But I was wondering, are the expansion packs worth picking up?
The last expansion is definitely worth picking up. Warlords didn't really have anyone I just needed to play as, but if you can obtain it *wink wink wink..wink* right...then go for it.

Sub is the resident Civ go to guy but he hates anything that isn't CivII, so you may need to take anything he says with a grain of salt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent tried civ 4, but I did love 2 & 3. Theres Civ: Revolution on the 360 too. Theres a downloadable demo on live.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub is the resident Civ go to guy but he hates anything that isn't CivII, so you may need to take anything he says with a grain of salt.
I'm a fan of Civ 3. As for IV, it's still a good game, but I can nitpick (can, but won't here) a lot of different things about the game that bothers me.

Beyond the Sword is definitely worth buying. Warlords, not so much. Everything that effects the main game from Warlords is included in Beyond the Sword. Only buy Warlords if you really want to play the scenarios. Seriously, Beyond the Sword even has all the leaders / nations that were new in Warlords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom