Chrono Tigger

Best answers
Is there anime called Chrono Tigger, coz i realy want to watch that O_O , i searched in google but found only some screenshots. :cry: :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not an anime (as far as im aware). those are probably from the FMV sequences in the ps1 release of the game Chrono Trigger.

and yes, Akira Toriyama was the guy who made the character designs.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There is a 15 minute thing about it called "Nuumamonjaa" or something, just has a nu runnning around from Gato and peeing on stuff.

Best answers
I played chrono tigger rpg on super nintendo emulator. Interesting. :p :)
Anyway thanks for info. :paper:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea i remember there was some anime thing, but it was wierd and only 1 episode long. I think Magus described it, but i cant remember o_O

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
There is a 15 minute thing about it called "Nuumamonjaa" or something, just has a nu runnning around from Gato and peeing on stuff.
I still have that episode of Nuumamonjaa sitting around. It looked like they were planning on having several episodes, but I don't know that there were any others.

The synopsis of the anime short is pretty basic:

It's night time at the Fair Grounds (taking place just before the start of Chrono Trigger, I think...), and all of the characteristic "monsters" from Chrono Trigger are having a celebration. The focus is placed squarely on a stand run by a pair of monsters who call themselves "Nuumamonjaa", one of which is a Nu, the other...well, I don't think I remember what it was called in the game.

At any rate, they are trying to promote people to become members/subscribers of "Nuumamonjaa", and aren't doing too well. The rest is pretty much a series of events that would ring a bell for fans of the game. The drinking contest takes place with the Nuumamonjaa pair winning, Gato (or "Gonzales", as he's called in the episode and the Japanese version of the game) ends up being activated by accident and ends up malfunctioning, making the basis for, pretty much, the rest of the episode. There are a few other sections I'm probably forgetting, but all of them are designed, basically, to get a rise out of CT fans.

Without giving away too many details, it's basically a "what if" scenario using the common enemies from CT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously fell off my chair and rofl-ed when that one guy started peeing on Gato. It was hilarious, and not just that one scene. I loved how lots of enemies and characters appeared in that OVA. You can even spot Crono and Marle standing in the crowd at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom