Chrono is the man

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All Crono has to do is take the Epoch and put a sword in everyone's back when they're young and weak. =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That only furthers the fact that Chrono pwns. jp, where were you when all the cool kids were playing Chrono Trigger? :eek:

Best answers
Chrono = man.

I was impressed. Half of those animations I didn't even know EXISTED in Chrono Trigger. I was kinda dissapointed the boss was Gohan -_- I mean... Sure, he's got the moves.. but come on! Vegetto? Yes. Goku? Yes... Gohan? And he died so miserably, for cryin out loud.....

I expected one of those big badass bosses... Classic side-scroller type, y'know?

I loved the part where he whooped Vegeta and Zero... Classic...

As to the answer of how many swords he's got: quite a few... If you'd played the game, you would know, Chrono gets like over 20 different swords throughout the game... usually progressively stronger.

SHIYO!!!! LIAAAAARRR!!!!! Chrono is teh pwnzorz... Although I would actually like to see Hawk or Kevin in one of these...

You know, somewhere in there, I half expected the power rangers to pop up... Near the end, actually.....

Best answers
Chrono is a game character.... You youngsters wouldn't know bout'em...

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Chrono is a game character.... You youngsters wouldn't know bout'em...
Christ he's not that old. He first appeared on snes, not the Atari 2600. Ima make a real movie about what WOULD happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I loved the part where he whooped Vegeta and Zero... Classic...
I thought Vegeta did pretty well considering Chrono was going to win anyway. Mystic Gohan kinda got pwned though =\

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That only furthers the fact that Chrono pwns. jp, where were you when all the cool kids were playing Chrono Trigger? :eek:
I have no idea... probably somewhere in a weird place called the netherlands :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chrono trigger > final fantasy, but hey, that doesnt need to be said.

some1 hook me up with a chrono sprite sheet... so zero can pwn him

and those animations werent in chrono trigger, the kid did some nub sprite manips

i was one of those cool kids... in iowa... playing chrono trigger

* stabs magus with a spork covered in cloud phecis *

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
There is no way in hell that the Mana Knight and Link would do worse than Alladin(sp?).

Oh, and Crono is FAR better than Cloud, Cloud had summons and crap but Crono had cool Techs and spells. Magus is uber too.

RebornMCW, you really don't like Crono do you, he didn't fight back at all :p

EDIT: Kefka would not pwn Crono, between Kefka and Lavos, I'd say Lavos would make Kefka dig his own grave and then bury him alive. Woo, go Interceptor.....and Shadow.....and Locke (older FF characters were cooler dammit.)

EDIT MkII: And Crono could kill SOME DBZ characters, for example, I'm sure Yajirobe would soil himself if he had to fight Crono (For those unfamilar with the term "Soil" in the applied context it means that he would make his underwear dirty.)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling I'm going to get shunned and yelled at for this.
but here goes:
1. Who is Chrono?
2. Who is Zero?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chrono was the dude who killed everyone that didnt fall on their head.

zero is in my sig, but redder

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone who spells Crono correctly here gets a cookie from me :O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
THANK YOU DEMAN!!! At least someone (a few people) know the mans name -_-. How can you claim he is ownage if you can't spell his name right? It's CRONO, the name of the game is CHRONO TRIGGER, two very different things -_-.

Other then that, the flash aniamtion blew but crono as a character himself is really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom