Chimpbots goodbye

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chimpbot has asked me to post this for him...

Well folks, it's been fun.
Alas, the time has come to say Goodnight.
Due to certain circumstances, I've been forecefully ejected from the community.
Admittedly, I say this with some relief. I had been mulling it over whether I should give up my position in the community and fade away into the past....this just helped the decision along :D.
I guess my personality is far too abrassive for some..which is fine. I don't expect to get along with everybody.
Sadly, this shall be my final message to you all..you were a great bunch....I'll miss ya..

Cucumba!, Cheeseman....You guys were my comrades, my fellow admins...it was nice working with you.
Mastasurf, Pcjoe and the rest of the Dev. Team....I was proud to be able to work for you guys..If I was of ANY assistance, I'm more than happy.
SPiN, you were one of the few people I feel I could call a friend..I'll miss ya.
.FM......you were a dink at times, but still a terrific person :D Take care, bud.
Hibiki, your knowledge of all things Gundam was vast and impressive..I had some great times with you....."Welcome to Corneria..."
SierraSonic, you were........quite the character :D I'll miss talkin with you..

These are just a few of the people I know..the VERY few that came ot mind first..
To those I didn't list...I apologize, for my memory is horrid at times :D
Everybody, I'll miss you all.
These are the last words of the electric primate...son of the Mechanical Animal.......Chimpbot

S'long guys..it's been a swell ride!

-Chimpbot, Former Administrator, Former Beta Tester, Former Forum Goon
His account is banned from the forums, but i believe he can still read it, so yeah, post your replies if you wish.
Also - Greg, dont delete this please, this is just the goodbye, he wont be here to do anything.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its a pity u and me never talked too much, Chimp, seems we could have gotten along well :yes: it is a pity to see you leave, but I hope to see u on AIM some time soon!

Best answers
On chimps sig, it says Mighty Admin once again...what up wit dat?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I didn't actually talk to you but you have been a big part of the forum since long before I got here so I'm sure you'll be missed.

To quote my sig, "Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." You've been such a big part of the fourums past that you are in the very foundations of its future.

Take care in the big wide world. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Later Chimp. Hope to see you again.

Best answers
Well then if I cant know why let me say this....

Chimpbot you were and awsome guy and a great artist. Though I guess they want to keep why their little secret I hope some time you can return to these forums respected again. I didn't know you too well, but that doesn't matter you were always a rule abideing guy who inforced the forum laws. You all should respect Chimp for his time and service on the forums.

Best answers
:cry: CHIMP NO, NONONO...was he banned for saying "scorned anus" in his custom title.:S :cry: ;( :cry: .

Best answers
Bye chim! :cry:

I say we riot and kill all the moderators in an attempt to bring him back. *grabs pitchfork and torch*

:fight: :fight:

Best answers
Hey Chimp, I didn't know you at all really, but still sorry to see ya go.Good luck with whatever you do after this, peace dude

Best answers
*dumps water on your head* All good things come to an end, alas.

Poor Chimpbot... I knew him well..... sort of....

Later man. I'll be talkin to ya.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
:cry: CHIMP NO, NONONO...was he banned for saying "scorned anus" in his custom title.:S :cry: ;( :cry: .
I assure you that the title was a result of something else :s

I consider Chimpbot a good freind, and I know Cheesman and I enjoyed working with him.

At any rate, drown the talk of riots right now, because nothing short of a miracle will bring him back.

Best answers
We never really got along, but hey, what you gonna do, you meet people everyday you might not get along, so its good practice! Later man, have fun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew chimp bye man!I hope i get to talk to you again.The last i talked to him he was happy.:] :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom