Cheeseman's Resignation

Best answers
cheeseman, i never did talk to ya much, but from what enconters we had (on your ESF server, and your closing my threads :p) i have much respect for you. Good luck in what path you have choosen this time.

Best answers
he banned me. not sure i feel the pain but that was my fault anyway :X I guess i deserved it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Cheeseman has got to be one of the people, if not the person, that completely removed my stereotypes of people who frequently visited such things as forums. He, along with others, most of the moderating team and some others, made this community a lot more than I thought it would be.

In addition, he, along with Cuc and Spit, put in the good word for me to be a mod. I am indebted to him, and the fact that I cannot serve this community under him is a serious kick in the nuts...no jokes intended, he was one of the single nicest people I have spoken to, and IMO, had a great sense of humor. His service here was admirable, and I hope that we can fill the gap he has left with the same zeal and skill he did.

Cheeseman, I also salute you. I am disappointed that such circumstances have occured. B]

Couldn't say it better but would like to add, Cheesy you kick my ass a brave few times in beta testing those were truly fun times. I will miss you and your witty comments. Hopefully see you about.

BrunO

Best answers
he was a good guy, his death is not only a personal tradgety, but an international one as well, now cucumba is our last wise man, i miss the old days when there were only 200 people on the forum, only 20 of them actually posting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry:

i still cant beleave hes gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
he was a good guy, his death is not only a personal tradgety, but an international one as well, now cucumba is our last wise man, i miss the old days when there were only 200 people on the forum, only 20 of them actually posting
<-- mists up. Thanks for the compliment man :cry:

I miss Cheesums :(

Good thing he still posts as a civilian ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is sort of just saying the truth :p

u are almost the only admin left

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u and cummer are our only admins :F

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ch... ch.. cheeseman i.. is leaving?!?!?!?
b.. bu how?
i mm.. mean..

AAAAAAAAAAAHRRRRRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

*dudeman cant live in this cheeseless world
*dudeman dies.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
man. Y we always lose the good ones...first chimpy now cheesy...my goodness...
chimpy was good?

my nanna's left testicle could have done a better job

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaha, Cheese was good, I dunno about Chimpy, he sorta got a little annoyign at times..... Anyways I'll get myself on topic.

Anyways bye bye Cheese, also why do people keep talking like this is the end? Sure he isn't an admin but hes not LEAVING for good, just not gonan be around as much. Either way man, you were a cool admin and ESF forums were lucky to have you pushing us around alongside Cuc and Dev :p

Scruffie

S
No more fusions into Chessumba for us then...

Didn't know him all that well, and if he still posts as a civilian, then he's not really gone. :rolleyes:

Best answers
*Grabs His Pink Teddy* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
nooooo, no more cheese!!!!!
:cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry:

sad to see you go...

BTW, how many of you admins are there actually? I have seen threads closed by several different people, most of whom i didnt even know were admins (normally threads are closed by Hsu... surprised he hasnt said anything on this subject yet...) so how many are there.

Sad to see you go cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom