Check It out!

Best answers
Hey there is the great game called Majins And Mystics, It a DBZ game, I been playing it for a while now and it's really fun. Here's the link:

http://www.byond.com

You'll have to download Byond so you can use Dreamseeker to play the game(s) online but It woun't atke long.

Check It Out!

Talk to me if ya got Probs.

Best answers
This game may not have many graphics, but it's a RPG, 2d, and I suggest you try it out.:yes:

Best answers
The game sounds cool but the webdesigner should be shot multiple times for producing that website... Not even a place to download?

Best answers
When yo get to the site, goto download and click on BYOND for Microsoft Windows (95+): current version (334)

Full Installation

After yo download it install it on your computer.

Then goto Games Live!, Click on Byond Raw and click you Majins and Mystics, Then Click on The Gmae hosted by me GokuGT3 by hittin the Join button. Download the file somewhere on your computer. Then goto the place where you downloaded Byond For Example: C:Byond\bin\Dreamseeker.exe.

Goto open file in the menubar, and open the file you downloaded from the game I'm hosting. Wait a while, Create a character and you in. If you have a problem with getting in tell me about it and I'll help you.

Best answers
There are many other Dbz games there as well, some of them suck, and some don't, Majins and mystics is the best one I've seen yet. So far I've only been checking out Dbz game, tell me if you find better ones.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GokuGT, please refrain from double, triple, or greater posting. Please, if you must add more information, edit your post using the edit button on your post.

Looks like an interesting game, tho :)

Best answers
isnt it supposed to be a mujin game then?(thats what i think its called.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom