cheats

Best answers
does any body know a site with the cheats to esf or could tell me so i could cheat if im desperate

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humpie said:
there are no cheats
There is one........I know that one for a long time and I want 2 share with others.......here's how it goes:
when in game press [`] button to activate the console then quickly press [q] and then
and finaly [enter].It will show your desktop if the cheat works then u can do what ever u want:)

*Have fun*

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastergamerx said:
does any body know a site with the cheats to esf or could tell me so i could cheat if im desperate
We, at the ESF forums, do not entertain requests for information related to any forms or means of cheating your way through gameplay. There are no cheats, and even if there were - only the wierd banned *cough* people use them. Play the game without third party intervention, it's fun.

Thread closed.

dendza said:
There is one........I know that one for a long time and I want 2 share with others.......here's how it goes:
when in game press [`] button to activate the console then quickly press [q] and then
and finaly [enter].It will show your desktop if the cheat works then u can do what ever u want:)

*Have fun*

Stop being a wise guy, especially in the Help section. Post only if you can help answer the user's queries in a positive fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom