Cheater

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not 15, its 30 15 can be slightly dodged - 30 cant! If you can pull of 30 in 1 second and not hack you are freezing time but not yourself . So, can someone tell me how to freeze time but not myself? I didnt think so.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you freeze time but not yourself, the pc wouldnt respond, and neither would they keyboard. I have yet to see the advanced melee thingy, but i have seen people with some other "toys".

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
It's not 15, its 30 15 can be slightly dodged - 30 cant! If you can pull of 30 in 1 second and not hack you are freezing time but not yourself . So, can someone tell me how to freeze time but not myself? I didnt think so.
its not like that, he comes out with absolutely random arrows that stretch across the screen EVERYTIME ur in advanced melee, and the puches and kicks are all performed within a normal time of advanced melee, i mean there's about 40 attacks within the same time u cud do 2 combo's

Best answers
Well, with the whole teleport thing maybe he is just binding the teleports like people used to do. And maybe you are just lagging so that all the arrows come up at the same time, and maybe you are just exaggerating and can't get over it. And if he froze the server, go into console and type pause.

Best answers
oh so the whole server lags apart from him, let me remind you im using a 2mb connection plus a high spec comp...

Best answers
Im just wondering this 30 attacks in 2 second... could the guy have binded the advanced melee attacks? That way he just have to press one button and the computer would do the attacks/direction arrows, very quickly? i dont know if thats possible?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is he hacking? Yes he is. I verified the Demo. He is indeed hacking. With a speed hack and the adv. melee hack. Next time any of you see this. Go into you're console and type "status" get his STEAM ID and His IP address. THen report it to Either Cucumber or Devers or any sort of Super Moderator, that is my suggestion to you. With this he can be banned from servers for the time being, and if Masta decides to take serious action, he can be baned from ever playing esf once 1.3 comes out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh so it IS a real person? I versed something called "hell" something and a bynch of arrows stretch accross the screen, tho he sucked at basic melee. Someone told me it was a "speed bot" so I tought it was a new type of super bot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So did I, I thought Ascend Zone added it for fun - it wasnt >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll get on MSN now, I can tell who's hacking or not I've been around ESF since alpha 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now I ran into this guy today and I know exactly what you mean. He is using some sort of speed hack or something, allowing him to get into advanced melee with someone and make 30 or so adv. melee commands be executed in about 5 seconds. Also, he does teleport much farther and faster than he should. I only wish I had a video to prove it. However, I have 2 witnesses, one of which is Sarutobi Sensei which many of you know.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And your in Kai? Sarutobi Sensei doesn't hack but he annoys people with buu x;X

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said that sarutobi was a witness to this person who hacks. Besides I told you in my previous post that i confirmed the hacking. You should just drop this, nothing can be done seriously until 1.3 is released if Masta decides to go through with banning him. But if you want to get rid of him. Stop complaining and get his steam id or his IP address. That will get him banned from servers from the time being.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W/e... He also sent me the video, he's definetly hacking.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
AHAHA!
.....Well all I can say to the personm who closed my thread a while back...

I told you so :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can hazard a guess at how he did it...you can get programs that allow you to bind multiple button presses to a key, he could have saved up,down,left,up,down,right,right,down,up,left...etc to one button and pressed it 3 times in adv melee.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Is he hacking? Yes he is. I verified the Demo. He is indeed hacking. With a speed hack and the adv. melee hack. Next time any of you see this. Go into you're console and type "status" get his STEAM ID and His IP address. THen report it to Either Cucumber or Devers or any sort of Super Moderator, that is my suggestion to you. With this he can be banned from servers for the time being, and if Masta decides to take serious action, he can be baned from ever playing esf once 1.3 comes out.
I never knew that was possible. i though you could only ban ppl in forums or in-game

Styx said:
Met one of those, goes by the name 'Hellknight' might'v just been a onetime name.
H-hellnight... *shivers*

hes back again

Best answers
Theres a code for pre punches about your ki.One this one sever i got owned so quick

~Don~

Best answers
hey my name popped up...go figure...yea i was in it...i killed him trunks no biggy...funny you said i annoy people with buu...its trunks now...been trunks for about 2 months now...:p but yea...wasn't to thrilled with it...i have an old video of him doing the same thing...ironic i just thought he was being a prick with admin controls...no bother...Doesn't really get me too upset...is just a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom