cheater wonid ... not devil

Best answers
his name was D~A~R~K~S~I~D~E
he even admited to me that he has "unbanned hack" whatever that is anyways his wonid is 4009682 i didnt know where to post it i also got 2 screenshots ;) one of him admitting it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you call him a noob or some other insult at some point? I have a feeling he's toying with you.

Best answers
GMan said:
Did you call him a noob or some other insult at some point? I have a feeling he's toying with you.

well jee if hes toying with me its funny to crash the server:) his score was 90-1 at one point, and every time he connected it was crashing except a few times it was only him and i left in the servercuz i kept reconnecting, he was definetly cheating, no doubt about it.

Best answers
unban hacks dont exsist its just a prog that lets u change cdkey...
and for cheater, there rnt many cheaters in esf...
but soon there wil be cos esf is getting more and more popular and peeps r looking for ways to kill the fun for other players.
at the moment the hardcore hackers can cheat but the n00b hackers that just wanna pretend that they r l33t cant yet.
its actually really simpel to adjust a cs hack to work for ESF..
nuff said

Best answers
Well he said this after I said thx for coming back I got your wonid hes like so? I got unbanned hacks, he didcrash the server many times, there is even a post by another person in the devil thread about this guy, not just some guy who ownd me :\ with a score of 85-0 and 90-1 im pretty sure he would have to be godly and at that point someone would know him from these forums he was definetly cheating.

Best answers
i was playing with him last night and he was like 180 and 0. He hordes the beans like crazy, knows how to freeze servers, and either can't be killed by melee or beams, or it's pretty dam hard to do so.

Best answers
Infact hes playing now on PT esf beta go see for yourself :\ 66.28.238.26:27017

Best answers
dood, again just now he killed himself with a big bang and boom server crashed common :\ ur telling me his not cheating? he was like 40-0 and killed himself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He tries to fake a lot of things he doesn't have "unban hack" and he also tries to make it look like he kicks everyone out of the server by using a false rcon command. It was so painfully obvious too. He typed in the command and about a minute later he floods the server.

Best answers
Actually, after being killed forty seven times by him, I went SSJ with Vegeta, and let loose a final flash while he was mid melee, he died, and the server crashed... Everytime he dies, the server crashes...

At least thats what I saw... But dang, 47 times!!! yeesh

Best answers
He plays on some server/s called Predatorial-Tendancies, and he gets a ratio of 59.6:1 in terms of kills to deaths. That doesn't sound like a non-hacker, but he actually hasn't been banned from the server. READ THIS |PT| members!

*EDIT* He also has got 298 kills to 5 deaths, at 3.04 kills per minute. People who have "`" or "~" thingies in their name are generally hackers (but you can still kick and ban their name if you change the console bind to something else temporarily).

*EDIT AGAIN* I just found out he also got a 161 kill streak, plays on =|PT|= ESF Beta 1.1 @ Predatorial-Tendencies.com =|PT|= (among others), doesn't reveal his WonID, ip address, email, real name, icq, website, and is basically revealling nothing about himself. BAN NOW PLZ FROM ALL ESF SERVERS IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE

Best answers
they have banned him I think,he just changes his WONID everytime he is banned so he can continue playing ESF and annoy everyone else

He also uses other peoples names so as to trick people new to the game to believe that the good players are cheating.Most likely he will use the name of someone who is good.

And no he cannot use mine because my new PC doesn' have any internet yet.If I hear anything about me hacking Ill swear Ill bring a hatchet together with me on my trip to his house :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its devil. I've had him in my server twice. He's being dealt with so everyone can rest easy. Every good admin out there is doing their part as well as the esf team. Go play and don't let him get ya pissed off. Thats what hes trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom