Chartreuse Wallpaper

Best answers
It's called "Chartreuse". Chartreuse is a shade of green. Of course it is very appropiate for this wallpaper. Size is 1024 x 768.
Critz please.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
sorry but it seems extremely bright for a wallpaper. Try to darken it up a bit.

Best answers
Too busy and bright to be on my desktop, but its really not too bad. The text is awful imo. I mean you have a bright green wallpaper and you throw on some blue font?

5.5657/10

Best answers
heh yeah about the font... I hate it too. I'm going to make another wallapaper tomorrow with
  • No Font
  • Blue
  • Not as much stuff in it
  • Should I keep size or make 800 x 640?
  • and spot for icons

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wallpaper, as people have said, is too bright. And i too dont like the font =]. Other than those 2 things, which were both mentioned, its fairly good. And i suggest not making a place for the icons, unless u make 2 versions. Not every1 would have their icon in the same place u choose... but w/e.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- to bright
- font su**
- top and bottom look awfull
- if you look at the lines where you mirrored the 512*384 pic, if doens't look good either
- I dislike the small, grey lines (curves, beziers and straight ones) (just the ones you can see clearly) ... the doesn't match to the rest

Best answers
What mirrored? I never mirroed anything. And good point neon. I guess I won't make place for icons.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everyone else on the brightness, hurts your eyes. I also find it too "flashy" for a wallpaper I would personally use. I also think the text for "Chartreuse" is a bad colour and out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom