Charge Length

Best answers
Call this amazing but my head started to work today and I came up with an idea. Why don't we have pl effect charge time? Like a SSJ could have the same charge time as a regular guy with twice the pl. I think it would give a nice balance to the game. This goes for both ki attacks and recharge time. Maybe if you like the idea alot you could have it effect the ki's speed like a person with a hundred pl has very slow moving ki but someone with 1k pl could be regular speed you get the idea?

Best answers
It can kinda go either way. Yeah, it should charge faster, except the attack is getting larger as your PL goes up, slowing it down. I guess it depends on how much beta ki attacks are based off of alphas.

Best answers
You mean the time it takes to charge attacks shorten as your powerlevel raises? I've had this idea before, but it would probably be too much work because many of the attacks have animations and sounds during the charge. So if youve got a superhigh powerlevel and you wanted to fire a kamehameha, they would have to speed up goku's "ka...me...ha..mee....." and it would just be too difficult I think...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
and also... that wud make higher pl ppls hav an advantage...making the game really hard and unbalanced

Best answers
it is something like that in beta, and is in alpha:

in beta:

when a guy is ssj and has 10 million, and if there is a guy with 5 millions as ssj, then the 5 million guy makes a full kamehameha, and the 10 million guy makes a half kamehameha.

the beams hit and a powerstruggles comes up. the beams are even....

this means that the 10 million guy doesnt has to charge as long as a 5 million guy to get a strong kamehameha

Best answers
Yes, while that is true, we are talking about charging a fully charged kamehameha. But yeah, thats a good point and is pretty much the same, except the minimum charge time is the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u have any idea how much of a *****t hat would be to code??

a variable system that changes dependeding on ur pl!! @_@

that would take a very very very long time to do correctly

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
and also... that wud make higher pl ppls hav an advantage...making the game really hard and unbalanced

Umm... I dont mean to offend anybody, but lasttime I checked the whole purpose of getting a higher PL was to own everybody else and unbalance the game in your favor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant do this its simply too hard cause u would have to mess with the sounds and lots of variables

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom