Chalange :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i made a bio. And kinda would like to get my ass kicked XD

So anyone up to go against me in a friendly little FC fight.

PS. Be gentle ^^

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
My classes are almost over for the quarter and I've got some free time. Let's hit it.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ha! Nice to see some good ol' Fight Club goodness.. :D

Ahem.

This fight shall take place within an old Scottish castle. A decaying relic of past glory, it clings to the very edge of a series of savage cliffs on an island set just off the Northen coast. An ancient forest carpets the rest of the isle and, at its very base, the castle is losing a battle with leaf and root.

Within the innermost chamber of this castle rests the Sword of Finlay, a golden-hilted blade of legendary power.

Storm clouds are filling the sky. The wind is growing stronger. And the castle, after many long centuries, is finally beginning to give way.

Good luck.

(You can get your post each of smack-talk now.. :D)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
[smacktalk (or whatever it was called)]
So you wana see what the newcommer can do?

You dont realy think youll have it easy, now do you? Ill show you what a knight of light can do.

But it would be better for you if youd just quit while you still can.[/smacktalk]

BTW i never found the post time. Is there any limit for normal fights?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't think I'll have it easy? Oh I beg to differ, ye who hath not spelled challenge correctly. If this is the limit of your skill then your defeat will be swift and terribly painful[/smacktalk]

I don't think there's any kinda of limit on the posting time . . . but sooner is always better ^^

you're up :D

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The island to the north of the grand cliffs. It was there where the legendary sword was hidden. And the sword was the reason for many in search for tresure to come. But the tresurehunters didnt know of its true value.

Grega came to the castle in search of the sword. He had heard that the person who poseses it is granted allmost limitless power. Upon ariving on the island he saw it, the legendary castle, once filled with welth and life, but now only a shadow of its former glory. "Well this is it i guess..." said Grega "..got to get to work on finding that sword now."

Upon entering the castle he went throo an old wooden dor and came to a huge room that was once a butifull throne. A strange voice came from that room "Man this place is so big! How am i ever gona find that thing?" Grega looked round the room "Whos there?" asked the strange figure. "Noone you should worry about im just looking for a sword thats supossed to be here." replyed Grega. "Oh well in that case.." said the figure "..we are rivals."

The strange figure came out into the light. It was SA_Gohan with s smile on his face. "Its mutch better to have a rival when looking for something. That way it dosent get borring."

"Lets have a little friendly fight. The winner gets to keep the sword when we find it." said Gohan. Grega noded. They each went to the oposing sides of the room. "Are you ready for this?" asked Grega. "Yea lets do this!" replyed Gohan.

"This guy is gona be a pushover" Grega thought. But Gohan only smiled with exscitement over the whole competition. They both started running against each other, just befor they got to the middle Gohan jumped over Grega who was still runing forward. Grega was suprised by the action GOhan took and tried to stop when at the same moment Gohans leg came from the left side barely missing Gregas head. Grega turned round only to notice Gohans fist comming twards him. Grega quickly dodged teh attack and grabed Gohans hand throwing him over the shoulder. Gohan flew into a wall and Grega followed with a 4 punch and kick into the stomack area combination. "Oooofffff!" said Gohan when the air was squeesed out of him.

Grega lined up for a second attack but Gohan sudenly braced himself against the wall he was stuck to and jumped forward. Gohan caught Grega and slamed him onto the flor making a handstand. Gohan than landed on his feet. He lifted Grega up and kiced him hard with his left leg into the side of the head. Befor Grega had time to recover Gohan had already caught his hand and pulled him back punching him with the other hand. Grega screamed in pain while he flew a little and than landed skidding cross the flor.

Gohan walked over to Grega, who was lying on the flor acking from that last punch, and grabed him by the head. Gohan lifted the head and wanted to slam it into the flor. At that moment Grega grabed Gohans leg and pulled it, causing him to release Gragas head and fall backwards. Grega jumped out of the way as he saw that Gohan quickly standing up. "I might have a hard time after all" thought Grega. "I wasnt expecting that to happen." said Gohan "This match may even become more interesting than i thought." Grega smiled "I have to agree with you there. I thought it would be easier."

Than Grega charged to the left. Gohan was suprised by this move and folowed into the same direction thinking, "what is he doing". Grega reached the wall and jumped on it legs first than propelling himself off it. He grabed Gohan, who was just behind him, by the shoulders landing straight behind him. Gohan was caught by suprise and couldnt react in time. Grega quickly slammed his knee into Gohans back. After the knee attack he let go of the shoulders and turned round. He grebed Gohans head throwing him over. But Gohan quickly recovered landing on his feet and grabing Gregas hand throwing him over.

Grega managed to land on his feet but he still skidded for a little. "You are preety good but now ill show you my real power" said Gohan and a confident smile came across his face...

Your turn :p

I screwd up right

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry this is so long. I seldom have an excuse to write anymore and I tend to over embellish when I do ;_;
EDIT: @Grega: Basically you have you have to have your character perform two successful attacks on my character's, and have mine perform at least one successful counter attack.

Through the heavens came the sound of thunder, booming across the grounds and rolling across the endless hills and forests of Scotland. The sound was merely a preclude to the cacophony that was to erupt within the next hours as the dark storm clouds on the horizon quickly swept towards the hill where a lone figure stood.

The appointed day had come.

SA_Gohan looked down from his perch, his dark cape catching in an errant gust as he gazed upon the hulking stone mass that was Doranon Castle.
From this distance he could feel a tugging on his soul, the signature of the Sword of Finlay incredibly powerful despite it being encased in stone.

He started down the hill, intent upon bringing a permanent end to his quest.

After having discovered the sword many months ago he had been searching for its whereabouts non-stop, having determined that preventing the prophecy associated with the ancient relic must not come to pass.

And despite all his efforts, his best speed and intention, the universe had conspired to bring him here now, on the final possible day to prevent a disaster that could very well snuff out the existence of his thread of the multiverse.

The warrior grimaced. Fate, it seemed, would seldom favor him in his endeavors.

He entered the castle just as the clouds opened up overhead, sending down rain in almost blinding torrents that would drench the and eventually flood the countryside.
The door slammed shut behind him, leaving him in near darkness. The only light came from some slender set of windows high above his head, and that was none to strong from the storm.
Casually he entended his hand before him and willed a ball of energy into existence therein, giving him the illumination to see precisely where he was.

He stood in the main hall it seemed; pennants lined the stone halls, their luster faded with age, and their threads tattered from weather and insects. The remnants of what had once been a great table stretched out from where he stood almost all the way to the back wall.
The table itself had long since given into mold and dry rot, and now there was only a leg or two here, a portion of the tabletop somewhere over there.
Porcelain dishes lay scattered and broken, and utensils lay with them.

And then there were the skeletons, some propped up against walls with arrows jutting from where their chest had once been. Others were lying upon the ground, curled up in balls, or contorted in their final moments of pain filled life.
Evidently people had known of the power of the sword along time ago.

There were about a dozen doors and passage ways leading out from the main hall, but he ignored them. For it was there, a football fields length away he saw a stone cube sitting upon a raised dais. Inset in the stone was an object that glittered like the sun even in the low light.

The Sword of Finlay.

He walked amongst the scattered corpses and debris, heading straight for his goal. It seemed he had arrived just in time, no one else was here, and once he had the sword in his possession he could toss into a tiny pocket dimension and seal it away so that the prophecy would never come to pass.

Then, from far and above a lone figure sailed in through of the windows.
He somersaulted gracefully in the air and touched down just feet from the and immediately started towards the sword. He either didn't notice or didn't care about SA.

Gohan cursed and jetted forward on a comet of energy, forsaking his calm and controlled movements and cool demeanor to so that he might overtake the other person. The bringer of the prophecy.

The other figure turned towards him as he reached the weapon, a smirk on his face as he grasped the weapon by the hilt.

Still too far away SA could only manage a strangled "NO!" before the figure pulled it free and filled the room with a blinding golden light.

It was like the sun had risen in the hall when SA's vision cleared, and he could clearly see his rival, the long sword held at his side and blazing with a fire that encompassed its length.

He was dressed in a black sleeveless tee and a blue trunks. Covering most of his chest and arms were steel plates, armor that that reflected the brilliance of his weapon.

He fit the description of the man in the prophecy perfectly. The prophecy that bespoke of a man tearing asunder first this world and then all others, and destroying this version of the universe altogether.
The prophecy of a man who wielded the Sword of Finlay.

SA grimaced. "Crap."

He approached the man slowly now, realizing that rushing in was likely to result in a swift and utter demise.

When SA approached to within feet of the armored man he spoke. "Grega, I take it?"

"Yeah, and you would be SA_Gohan, correct?"

"Indeed."

"All these months I wondered if that stupid prophecy might actually be true and you'd turn up here to stop me. And here you are. Wow. Those ancients really new how to predict stuff."

SA hid his surprise at their being another prophecy. He'd though that there had been only one . . . but apparently the forces of evil got their own predictions as did the forces of good.
"I take it you're going to destroy all existence now?" Gohan asked.

"Yeah, but I was thinking of killing you first."

"Might I ask why?"

"What, why I'm going to kill you or why I'm destroying the universe?"

"Take your pick."

Grega inhaled deeply, as if preparing to deliver a speech he prepared and practiced just for this moment. "Well, you see, being evil and all and having just obtained absolute power my thinking is that why shouldn't I unmake the universe? I'll kill countless trillions of people, destroy billions upon billions of worlds, and piss off the whatever god or gods there are all in one moment. How the hell can I achieve any higher a goal?"

The man smirked. "And as for killing you before I get to that, well, I need someone to gloat over at least once with my absolute superiority. When the universe goes ka-put you see, there's not going to be too many people around to hear me taunt them in their non-existence."

Gohan considered telling him that the safe and smart decision would probably be too wipe the universe form existence now before someone had a chance to do something unexpected . . . like try and stop him. But then he shrugged. Why make things hard on myself.

Instead SA undid the clasp for his cloak and let the garment fall to the ground, leaving him standing there in his white gi.
"Let's get this little shin-dig started then."

The flaring of the sword was SA's only warning. One moment Grega was just standing in front of him with that annoyingly confident smirk plastered upon his face, and the next he was finishing a swing with his new weapon, the sword's arc taking it right through the area SA's head had just occupied.

Fast.

The smaller warrior darted backwards, and was easily pursued by Grega, who proceeded to unleash a flurry of lightning fast cuts and slashes at his foe.

Nimbly Gohan wove between the the attacks, his eyes barely able to keep up with the movement, and his body even less able to respond to them. Apparently the sword really did grant near godly levels of speed and battle prowess because SA was having an increasingly difficult time of dodging the attacks coming his way. That was something which hadn't happened for a long time.

SA leapt straight upwards, propelling himself bullet like through the air to the top of the hall, and giving himself some space. Grega looked up at him, seemingly caught by surprise by the supernatural manuever, and Gohan was ready to make him pay dearly for that reaction.

The little warrior channeled ki from his hara down his arms and into his palms which were suspended over his head. In an instant he had the energy to level a city block in hands, and he snapped his hands down and released it all at Grega. And since the energy was travelling at the speed of light, there was little time for the warrior to dodge.

The energy exploded violently upon reaching its target, and the entire castle shuddered from the incredible impact; dust was unsettled from their centuries old resting place, and from deep within the castle there was a mighty creaking.

When debris and smoke cleared SA was mildly surprised to find Grega still standing in the same place head been before, the sword held up and before him to block SA's attack. The ground around the steel clad warrior was melted to slag and smoking, and the pennants upon the walls now burning brightly, but he stood almost entirely unscathed.
And then suddenly he was gone.

Gohan blinked in surprise. The hell?!

There was a whistling in the air, the sound of something unimaginably sharp cutting through the air, and SA spun and out of habit brought up his arm to block. Bad idea.

Instead of taking of Gohan's head, Grega's sword swing collided with Gohan's arm, slicing easily through skin, and muscle, and only stopping when it came against the bone of his forearm.

A gasp of pain escaped the warrior's lips, the equivalent of what would have been a scream of agony for other men and desperately he lashed out at his attacker with a kick. It didn't hit him, but it forced Grega back. The steel of the sword grinding against his bone as it departed almost brought to tears to SA's eyes.

He teleported backwards, nursing his now useless arm to his side. Blood ran in long rivulets down his arm and he couldn't move his fingers.
biting back the urge to scream in pain, the man ran through the mental exercises that would dull pain and allow his body to begin the healing process.

It took him all of two seconds to do that and when he was done, he simply looked at his opponent. The anger at his injury, the hatred of the evil that pervaded his opponent was all there within him, but deeply buried under a carefully constructed wall of self control. An outward show of emotions during battle would definitely result in an unfavorable outcome, (that being death).

Grega merely smirked under Sa's gaze. "Come now good man, I thought you'd give me more of a challenge than that, you being in my prophecy and all. At least try and give me some entertainment for another five minutes."

SA gave him a bland look. "Your sword is proving most troublesome. Because of that I will give you my special performance . . . I'm terribly sorry but you will not live past five minutes."
Gohan then brought up his right arm, hand open, and as he did so his gi wavered in color, drifting from white to gray, and then to a black so deep that it seemed to absorb the very light around him.
"Oh Nilliu, harken into my mantel and lend me thy strength, so that I might slay the foe before me."

Darkness seemed to slither down Gohan's arm and stretch into the air before. It curled between his fingers, then spread from him for four feet before it seemed to peel back in upon itself, revealing the slender katana contained within it.

"You didn't really need that little "harken onto me" part to bring out your sword, did you?" Grega smirked.

Gohan shrugged. "No, but it tends to cause my opponents to lose control of their bowels upon hearing it."

"I'm so sorry to disappoint you."

"Don't worry about it. There's another way my sword loosens one's bowels." Then two warriors jetted towards each other, smiles on their faces, and killing intent in their eyes.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
@Grega: Basically you have you have to have your character perform two successful attacks on my character's, and have mine perform at least one successful counter attack.
I did ^^

I just started off with some acrobatics and lighter hits.

Oh and i have a little problem. Im using my bors PC right now. My GFX card blew up ^^

So mind you starting round 2. (gives me a little longer to fix it up XD)

PS nice story but now i have 2 swords ^^

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well that round went in record time. Remember now that there really isn't a time limit.. especially considering you're bothing going through Summer Holidays. o_O

Grega, you made a fine post, especially considering this is your first time in Fight Club, but I'm afraid Gohan is the winner of this round.

Your fighting was good, you showed imagination and flare in your actions against Gohan, but what you lacked was detail. A Fight Club post lives and dies on the story-telling, if it flows well and is well-detailed it will do well. Your post was a little ragged around the edges. As you were sparing with the details it didn't flow quite as well as it could have. Just slowing down a bit could really improve your game, taking the time to detail how your attacks move, where your standing exactly when they happen, even personal feelings and aches, could make a significant difference.

Gohan, it was a good round. I will say that, considering your post was a reasonable size, you didn't spend quite as much time on the action as I would have liked. An interesting set up is always a bonus but the combat was quite a small part of the over-all fight. But, then, thats more nit-picking than anything else.

Gohan takes the first round. As always this means that his first post becomes a reality, it will be this that the two of you work off of in the next round. Good luck to both of you.

Now.. Fight!

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry i took so long. I had some PC problems XD

Im prepairing myself for defeat but here goes XD

The old castle trembled as the lightning struck. The flash of the lightning brightend a room throo the window. The room lit up as the two blades colided. The force of the swords was so strong that sparks were made and sailed slowly to the flor.

The warriors were now floating a fiew feet from each other both showing there backs to the other. Gohan turned his head and after it his body twards the place Grega was. In a moments flash Grega disapeard. "What the!" yeld Gohan as he started looking round him "He couldnt have just vanished." Than he spoted Grega standing on the old table. "Took you a while" said Grega with a smirk on his face. "Is it already to mutch for you? Dont worry you wont die to fast. Ill make shure you suffer first." Said Grega as he propelled himself into the air, draging his sword behind, twards Gohan at the very moment the thunder, from the last lightning, reached the castle.

Gohan quickly prepaird himself and put his sword in a defending position. His hand slid to the right side of his head with the blade facing up. The sword pointed at Grega he closed his eyes and started to koncentrate. When Grega came close enough he quickly made a swing with the sword from behind his body. But it was in vain. The sword reflected of Gohans Katana. As Grega flew by Gohan quickly moved his hilt backwards hitting Grega on the back of his. The hit wasnt strong but it was enough to show Grega that he wasnt untouchable.

"How the hell did you do that?" Said Grega. Thoughts came to his memory "The prophecy said about a fighter who can beat the wielder of the sword of Finaly. He was suposed to be weak at the start but get stronger lateron". "Is the prophecy true than?" he wonderd. Anger came across Gregas face. "NO!" He screamed as he charged twards Gohan, who just put a confident smile on his face. Grega turned to the right just befor he reached Gohan going twards the wall next to him. "****!" screamed Gohan as Grega bounced off the wall into his left side. Grega hit Gohan in the waist area with his sword turned 90 degrees so it didnt cut Gohan but instead deliverd a big blow to him. They both went flying across the room to the other wall. Grega pushed Gohan troo the wall making a hole in the castles outside. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Gohan as he broke throo the wall.

Grega stopped and Gohan fell down to the ground hitting the rocky path in the castles garden below. A grin came to Gregas face as he slowly descended twards the ground. He landed a fiew feet away from a statue. The statues head was missing but from the clothing it hat to be a king or an important knight. As Gohan struggled to get up Grega sliced the statue in two with the sword. "Behold! This is what happens to those who challenge the knight of Finaly." Grega started to laugh so he didnt notice gohan getting up. "Man this guy is nuts..." thought Gohan ".. i have to stop him befor the prophecy comes true." Gohan looked at his right arm. It was allmost compleetly healed. "Now its time to finish you off" he said. And quickly koncentrated energy into his right hand while holding his sword in the left. There was a bush next to Gohan. It started to wave like as if a strong wind was blowing from Gohans direction. The energy took form af a bright ball. "You already tryed that once" said Grega "But maby your memory is just fading cause of your fear of the true evil."

"Oh realy?" Said Gohan as he shot the ball twards Grega. Grega brought his sword into position in front of his body holding it with both his hands. Grega said "HUH" as the energy ball went past him. He looked where the ball was headed when he saw it hit the wall behind him, making a second hole just below the first one. "You missed" said Grega with a smile on his face totaly neglecting his own defense. When his head turned he saw Gihans sword heading twards him. He quickly used his own sword to knock it off course. At the very moment Gohan grabed the hand that held the sword of Finaly. "Gotcha!" He said when he started spinning round still holding Gregas hand.

The dust on the ground started to form a shape of a tornado as Gohan keept spinning on the spot. He than let go of Gregas hand shooting him out like a bulet into the direction of the castles northen tower. The wall wasnt a big problem as he smashed throo it and out on the other side only to come to a stop in the yard near a pond that was made by mother nature over the years. With a heavy breath gohan thought to himself "Did i finaly do it? Am i realy the victor over the evil represented by him?" He took a deep breath and calmed down from his tornadolike throw. He went to the tree on the left where his kataka flew after Grega deflected it. Gohan found his sword had pirced the tree and got stuck in the west wall of the garden. He pulled it out thinking "It was a close one."

After he got his breath back he went twards the yard to look for Grega. When he came to the tower he heard a loud scream. "This dosent sound to good" said Gohan. He started to run. When he got to the yard he saw Grega who was badly hurt from that last attack. Blod was runing down his forhead over his eye and down the cheek. His hand was clearly in a similar state, but he was still holding the hilt of the sword. Blod ran down the hand over the sword, down the blade and was driping of the point of the sword onto the flor. His right hand was bracing himself on a rock that was next to him. "YOU CANT BEAT ME!" screamed Grega. The water from the pond behind him started to move twards the other side. Gohan felt uneasy as the clouds opend up ald let down all the watter they had in them. The rain washed the blod of both wariors.

"I... I... IM UNBEATABLE!" Grega continued to scream "THE SWORD GIVES ME ULTIMATE STRENGH!" The rain clearly started to curve out of Gregas position as he let out those words. "This is bad" thought Gohan to himself, "hes getting stronger and stronger. I have to do something quick. I'll try a bluff." Gohan than looked at Grega and said "You should give up. The rain makes me see your movements better." Grega made a serious looking face, "Oh realy?" he asked. He moved the sword forward and pointed it at Gohan. "I guess than ill just have to make you see less" Said Grega.

"SPECTRAL FLASH" yelled Grega as an imense light wave was shot from the sword directly twards Gohan. "****! I cant see a thing!" screamed Gohan but it was already to late to do anything. A scream was heard miles round the castle. It was Gohan screaming in pain. "You moved" said Grega who was now standing next to Gohan. His sword pearced Gohans left shoulder. Grega smiled as he pulled the sword out of Gohans shoulder. "You are lucky indeed" said Grega "I just missed your bones" he continued " I have to hand it to you though. You managed to evade that blow. Normaly you would have been pearced throo the heart by now." Grega was shure of his victory now that Gohan was unable to use his right arm.

"Why you.." said Gohan in mutch pain. "I have to stop you or else the whole universe will be destroyed" said Gohan as he fell to his knees. Grega turned round and walked away slowly. "You know the prophecy right?" said Grega. "What of it?" replyed Gohan. Grega continued "Ill tell you a seecret. When i pulled out the sword i wasnt the first. This is a game the ancients played" Grega looked at the castle "But the game destroyed them." Grega faced back at Gohan "They didnt see the chalanger beeing so weak so the one who was put up with the role of the knight of Finaly killed them allmost all. The last ancients wrote the prophecy befor getting hunted down."

"But the sword was sealed in this castle when my ancastor died." Grega smiled, " And now ill continue his work by slicing your head off." Gohan looked at Grega and said "Now i understand why you knew i was comming. All you want is to finish the game your ancestor started and suceed where he failed."

Grega lifted his sword up to batle position. A lightning stroke at the tree that found its life in the yard. "Now im going to finsih you off." Said Grega as he started to run twards Gohan with his sword behind his head ready to slash someone in half.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant edit due ti rules so id just like to apologise for all the typos ;_;

I dunno what came over me when i didnt check the spelling :s

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Um, you can edit out typos? o_O

Up until SA_Gohan has finished his post, feel free to do some last minute work on it. Altering it after that would be bad taste but, by all means, fix the typos. :D

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
Um, you can edit out typos? o_O

Up until SA_Gohan has finished his post, feel free to do some last minute work on it. Altering it after that would be bad taste but, by all means, fix the typos. :D
THX i fixed all the typos i could find ^^

note to self: dont post theese things when to sleepy ^^

/waits for Gohan/

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll try and get my post written up over the weekend. Don't hold me to it though, as first week of my classes are starting off rough >_>;

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry Grega. I thought I'd have the time to get something up today, but I've been working all week on multiple projects for school, all of which are due monday and I'm nowhere near done yet. After that I have projects and a test coming up for my other classes, before the cycle repeats itself ;_;

I have to forfeit :(

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
I have to forfeit :(
Sorry to hear that. Oh well i wish you lots of luck with your school projects.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It's always unfortunate to see a 'Default' win but I just want you to know that your second post was a massive step forwards from your first. You did good here, Grega. :D

Ahem..

Winner: Grega.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom