Cells transfomation

Best answers
I think cell shold have to absorb the oponents to reach higher transform levels like in the series!
If you have enogh ki to ascent you have to beat some enemy and use some new attack like the candy one from buu and absorb so your enemy.
This attack should only be available if you have enogh ki.
You know what i mean?? ;)

Best answers
Cell does not need to absorb somebody in the shows aswell; he just needs to get a certain powerlevel which he can reach most easily by absorbing the androids. You know, he was perfect without 18 in the end!

Best answers
I think this is a layer of complexity the game doesn't really need, although I guess some kind of Ki/PL drain attack with Cell's tail might be a feasible thing to add at some stage.

Cell does not need to absorb somebody in the shows aswell; he just needs to get a certain powerlevel which he can reach most easily by absorbing the androids. You know, he was perfect without 18 in the end
No . . . androids 17 and 18 were integral to Cell's transformation process, at least in the way that Dr. Gero had originally designed it. After Cell self-destructed, in his bloated imperfect form, something changed in his genetic structure when he reformed, something Gero hadn't planned for. He then returned not in the original perfect state, but instead as somekind of super or ultra-perfect Cell.

One of the interesting ironies in DBZ (there were many) concerned Krillen's decision not to deactivate Android 18 when he had the chance. Had he done this Cell could not have achieved his perfect state, backing up the claim that he specifically required the female android to transform.

Remember as well that Cell himself said that he could've absorbed Piccollo, who was at the time at least as powerful as Android 17, but chose not to because he already had everything he needed of piccollo's cells. Perhaps the other powerful characters (Goku, Vegeta etc) would have been useless to him for the same reason?

Orz

Best answers
Dr. Gero designed #17 and #18 merely to be 'components' to fit into Cell... so yes, the only way to become perfect was to absorb #17 and #18. There was no other way. He could absorb Vegetto and still not have the 'power' to go Perfect - they were the pieces to his jigsaw.

Still, an absorbing attack would be interesting. I'd think of it as part of an advanced melee, maybe, like a throw - Cell sticks his tail into them and drains some ki, health or PL, whichever is more balanced in the eyes of the team, instead of throwing them.

Best answers
Orz, did you watch the shows? Cell WAS perfect without 18 in the end. So I assume he was able to be so!

Absorbing attack for Cell and Buu has been suggested several times. I agree this would be very cool (and so did most of the others in all the other threads about this)

Best answers
Cell was able to stay perfect because he had already aquired the genetic info he needed from the androids. Therefore he no longer needed them inside of him to stay perfect..

Best answers
Sentient said:
Cell was able to stay perfect because he had already aquired the genetic info he needed from the androids. Therefore he no longer needed them inside of him to stay perfect..

That's correct.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SSj]~Piccolo said:
Hmm... Why did he turn un-perfect then when he lost 18? *confused*
cause cell cant mantain perfect without both of the androids, even though after cell regenerated and came back as perfect cell, was because he absorbed most of her energy to mantain perfect form.

so your answer is, the reason he turned unperfect was because he was low on energy and didnt have 18's absorbed energy because it was beaten out of him until he regenerated.

=/\/\C

Orz

Best answers
[SSj]~Piccolo said:
Orz, did you watch the shows? Cell WAS perfect without 18 in the end. So I assume he was able to be so!
Cell himself said that in the future without Androids #17 and #18, he would never be able to become Perfect and fulfil his destiny. When he lost #18 in the fight against Gohan he reverted to his Imperfect Form. However, exploding destroyed all the cells but the single one in his brain. This cell remembered his previous form and regenerated the cells of his Perfect Form, using their genetic patterns that he had finally experienced when he became Perfect for the first time.

See, I do watch the shows. :)

Best answers
i thought even cell said that it was just easier if he got "the power (specificatly) generated form the andriods"
and that he didn't NEED them.

but i also remeber what orz is talking about....hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom