cells core

Best answers
well i have been thinking this over i think cell wood be cool if he can trn into his core after his body dies if you do not kill it wath in 2 min he comes back wath stronger power

cells core cant be controled but it will stell count you as alive as long as the core lives the core has 10 hp so if you hit it wath 1 beam its dead i think this will be reallistic sense cell cant die unless his core dies

you can make an command to disable his core so he wont trn in to it if players feal its two unfar

Best answers
if you want to be realistic with cell, then you have to be realistic with all the characters. Do you want all the saiyans to gain A LOT of power when they survive a horrible wound? Do you want buu to regenerate completely unless every molecule is destroyed?

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Best answers
yeah buu would be damn neer invinsible and sayins would be gods(they kinda already are)

Best answers
i think it is a great idea.

and it is not unbalancing cuz you cant move for 2 minutes.
(better make it 1.30minute)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a fan of this idea, may work, but probably would make cell unbalanced... somehow.

Best answers
That doesnt sound like a really good idea to me. I dont know maybe it would be but not likely.

Best answers
Originally posted by Gohan-san
i think it is a great idea.

and it is not unbalancing cuz you cant move for 2 minutes.
(better make it 1.30minute)
I dont know about you but since ESF is supposed to be a fast paced game don't you think that not being able to do anything for 2 minutes, on the offchance the map isnt gonna get nuked and you will come back with a bit more power, is rediculous? Even being stationary for 1min 30 secs is just as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom