Cellikinesis

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cellikinesis = Telekinesis for Cell. He could do it, remember when he made the Cell Games Ring? I think he needs an attack like this as most of his attacks are the same, 4 kinds of beams when one will do. Unblockable like Frieza's.

Best answers
He could. But he could also have finger laser which he used to kill Trunks too.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of his getting telekinesis when he is ascends to his perfect form. Either that or finger laser, though finger laser would be more useful, I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer cell jrs. maybe spawn cell jrs that would home in attack to enemies and explode upon contact

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah cell basically just has rip-off attacks, he should get SOMETHING original.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same with buu , bay & cell (talking by the anime) they all had the same thing pratically , obsorbing some1 , getting stronger , i think thou he could use his tail for obsorbing some1 , that's the only thing that i would find cell for useful for in esf

Best answers
lol well piccolo also has a attack thats a finger laser beam thing. but this is cell so. yea cell shuld be able pick up a rock or a tree wat ever u aim ur aimer and hold down the charge button, it pulls it out and u can aim it at someone/something and it will hit. hit good and hard and pushing them 2 the nearest wall like a toss. once that happens it buys u time to get ready 2 attack,. but once all the trees/rocks are gone the attack becomes usless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think that would work, just have it work like Frieza's. Remember, Cell has Frieza's cells in him so it's the same attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom