Cell-Buu

Doyouthink Buu and Cell Were fair fights?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• i thought it was boring how buu and cell could regenerate again and again

• i though it was cool how buu and cell could regenerate

• Total voters
Best answers
i thought it was good how the could regenerate, i mean if u look at it from a serius point of view.

16 rips off cells tail and he grows it back
but imagine if he couldnt regen then the saga would end with him not gettin perfect and would end in crapness.

Best answers
Yah, Id say its best for their sake that they could regenerate :shocked: It gives us more suspense on saying shiz like "Great GOOGU MOOGU! How will they get outta this one?!!"

Cell woulda been destroyed by Vegeta to easily... (Final Flashy) and Buu woulda been cremated by Vegeta when he commits suicide.... Now that I think about it..... Vegeta really.... ;/

Best answers
Yeah i think it does get kind of annoying when enemies regenerate, but its not that bad it makes the saga more suspensefull. I have to say though no recovery made me any more mad than when buu absorbed veggitto while he was counting;( :S :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta did kill 19. But that was minor. I don't see why Vegeta couldn't have a major victory though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throughout DBZ, vegeta has fought and killed these main characters:

Kui
Jace
Zarbon
Dodoria
Android 19
Pui Pui

The rest of his "kills" were pretty much stolen...

And frankly, I hate the regeneration crap... Although against cell, it's partially the Z fighters fault for being too damn stupid to remember cell could regen. But buu... there's so many times where he's outskilled that it isn't funny -_-

Best answers
since i only know what i have seen on cartoon network, and some jap subed stuff, how does buu die?

Best answers
What happens is that Kid Buu dies by SSJ3 Goku's hand when he does a massive universal Genki Dama(Spirit Bomb). Goku nearly cannot maintain this level as he drops to normal before he can launch the bomb, but then Mr. Satan calls to the Earthlings and has them all lend some of their energy to Goku(at this point Earth has been wished back). Goku immediately becomes a SSJ3 again and powers up the bomb, launching it to Buu who tries to deflect it. Goku says, see you when you reincarnate again Buu, then finishes him. Totally and utterly vaporized.

That's the end of the series pretty much, there are about 10 more episodes afterwards dealing with the reincarnated Buu in the Budokai tourny, but it's the end of the series by then.

So that answers your question as to how Buu gets it in the end. He can't handle the immense power of a spirit bomb powered by all of the living things in the universe. Bye bye Buu Buu. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom