cell absorption

Best answers
why cell dont have absorption in 1.3? it can be something like candy beam(cell get closer and start an absorption animation??) but u can only use when the guy is lower than 10 hp and the reward are better of course...

what u think???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think that this should be in Suggestions. Either way, I don't think that would be a good idea. In the shows, Cell was only able to absorb the Androids. Besides, Cell already has a lot of attacks and to even include this one would make it more unfair to the other characters. And Buu already has the Absorption technique. And to think of it, who would use it when mostly everyone dies at 10hp?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM has it. And i think its a bad idea >.>

Buu is already nearly immortal cause of candybeam. Making Cell the same would just suck.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM has it. And i think its a bad idea >.>

Buu is already nearly immortal cause of candybeam. Making Cell the same would just suck.
I'v never learn how to use that evm absortion on topoic I still say Buu it's good but not that good even whit his attacks ,why not make buu's candy attack a little biger and to chose only 2 thing PL (dounut or cokey) and Chocolate (+50 or lower hp and 50 000 PL)It's verry risnki to use that attack agains pro's

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v never learn how to use that evm absortion on topoic I still say Buu it's good but not that good even whit his attacks ,why not make buu's candy attack a little biger and to chose only 2 thing PL (dounut or cokey) and Chocolate (+50 or lower hp and 50 000 PL)It's verry risnki to use that attack agains pro's
Knock them down and while they roll you candybeam them. If you have enough HP you choose to gein PL or else you heal.

All you need is repeat the knock into rolling thing with candybeam. Number 3 will kill them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I don't get is why they'd give Buu the absorption ability but not Cell. Transforming via the androids with Cell makes a lot of sense.

Best answers
Cell can absorb androids and humans saiyins too. Remember how he went around in imperfect form absorbing all those humans and in the first cell fight he absorbed piccolos arm so i don't see why it can't be added but if it does you need to have like an thing when you absorb people your invincible while you do it.

How in the world do you use buus absorb thing anyway?

Mog

Best answers
Cell didn't really absorb people unless they were androids, but he did completely drain their life to increase his PL.

- FOR NON-ANDROIDS: -
It probably wouldn't hurt to give him a "life suck" move that gives him a much larger PL gain than if he just killed his target normally.
How about making it only work when the victim is on say 5% health, and both him and the victim cannot move for 5-10 seconds before it works because the victim is struggling to break free...
That would make cell completely open for enemy attack - maybe a teammate of cell's prey could smash cell away before it works.

- TRANSFORMING WITH ANDROIDS: (cyborgs not androids) -
Maybe he should only be able to transform by absorbing C17 and then C18...
There could be a dragonball wish (or some other method) to spawn a damaged C17 or C18 to the map somewhere.
The damaged android could be made so that he/she can't shoot and has limited mobility (due to being critically wounded.)
This damaged android could be a bot, probably appearing on Cell's team temporarily until either getting absorbed or killed.
Cell's team would have to protect the android, while the enemy team try to destroy it before Cell gets to it.

I can see the transforming one is a bit too wierd and complicated... but the "life suck" thing wouldn't be too bad? :smile:

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell didn't really absorb people unless they were androids, but he did completely drain their life to increase his PL.

- FOR NON-ANDROIDS: -
It probably wouldn't hurt to give him a "life suck" move that gives him a much larger PL gain than if he just killed his target normally.
How about making it only work when the victim is on say 5% health, and both him and the victim cannot move for 5-10 seconds before it works because the victim is struggling to break free...
That would make cell completely open for enemy attack - maybe a teammate of cell's prey could smash cell away before it works.

- TRANSFORMING WITH ANDROIDS: (cyborgs not androids) -
Maybe he should only be able to transform by absorbing C17 and then C18...
There could be a dragonball wish (or some other method) to spawn a damaged C17 or C18 to the map somewhere.
The damaged android could be made so that he/she can't shoot and has limited mobility (due to being critically wounded.)
This damaged android could be a bot, probably appearing on Cell's team temporarily until either getting absorbed or killed.
Cell's team would have to protect the android, while the enemy team try to destroy it before Cell gets to it.

I can see the transforming one is a bit too wierd and complicated... but the "life suck" thing wouldn't be too bad? :smile:
Sounds too awkward, what if there were no DBs?

Unless Cell could spawn a "bad buddy" at a certain PL. Then as it tried to kill him, he could absorb it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like the absorb idea. Cell already has some of the best attacks. Kame and SBC are a deadly combination.

Mog

Best answers
Yes, my transform idea is too awkward, but it is probably the closest to how it happens in dbz.

the 2nd Son said:
...Cell could spawn a "bad buddy" at a certain PL. Then as it tried to kill him, he could absorb it.
Spawning a "bad buddy" is a much better idea, it's much simpler and more likely to actually be used.

Grega said:
I dont like the absorb idea. Cell already has some of the best attacks.
That depends on the move's: difficulty of usage, time needed, accuracy, amount of PL increase, etc...
How those are set would determine the effect it would have on character balancing.

Almost any move could be added from DBZ without destroying the character balancing in ESF...
The main thing that matters is how each move is designed and implemented.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, my transform idea is too awkward, but it is probably the closest to how it happens in dbz.

Spawning a "bad buddy" is a much better idea, it's much simpler and more likely to actually be used.

That depends on the move's: difficulty of usage, time needed, accuracy, amount of PL increase, etc...
How those are set would determine the effect it would have on character balancing.

Almost any move could be added from DBZ without destroying the character balancing in ESF...
The main thing that matters is how each move is designed and implemented.
Yea but by spowning a buddy for cell to kill gives him a slight disadvantage. He has to kill the buddy before he can transform. The way it is now is that he just transforms. Who cares about closer to the show. I would never use a character who requires additional work just so he can transform.

Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Id rather see Cell NOT get an absorb feature, but rather his transform animation show him absorbing A17 and A18

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom