Categories

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should all get awards for not being completely lured away by next-gen consoles and dual-core PC inclined graphics.

We still care about an incomplete mod, created off a game that released in 1998. (9 years ago)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should all get awards for not being completely lured away by next-gen consoles and dual-core PC inclined graphics.

We still care about an incomplete mod, created off a game that released in 1998. (9 years ago)
QFT

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hear hear!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Best intellectual
Best comedian
Best john volkov (volkov I love you)
worst john volkov
Best debater
Best troll
Best moderator
Best developer ( in relation to community should be considered as well as what you think they've done in the mod, since not all of us know everything they do behind the scenes)
Best sig on the forums
Best quote by a member (link MUST be provided)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best john volkov (volkov I love you)
Dude, i just lost all respect for you!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
volkov's a nice guy, english is obviously not his first language and everyone gives him hell for it, his like of the game reminds me of the beta 1 community days when there were alot more people running around and putting alot of work as a community into the game. plus the categories were a joke. Don't knock the guy, he's never done anything on the board that caused harm.

By the way I think a "best thread" would be nice also, but then again I think too much about stupid ****.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, if you say so, but i'm not taking back my words.

This thread doesn't care about the words you say or take back if it's going to stay off topic, I could care less about your respect, but respect the thread ~Magus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom