Capcom vs SNK 2

Best answers
I'm planning to buy the ps2 millenium version today, just because i dont feel like dealing with the horrid gamecube Capcom vs SNK 2 EO controls. Is it worth it? What extras do i get in the EO version?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure, but I think EO is the exact same as the millenium one for ps2. The only difference I know, is that for GC you can set it to be able to do desperation moves with a flick of the C-Stick, how silly is that?

But i'm not 100% positive, I've only played the dreamcast version, so maybe you might want to go look up on it.

Best answers
eo stands for "easy operation".you just have to press the second stick into a direction to perform a super attack because the controllers for x-box and gc arent made for such games.

Retired
Best answers
I hated the XBox Capcom vs SNK.. and dustman the combo's are definitly possible without EO :O. but I didn't like it. a friend of mine had it and sold it just as quick. so I don't know if you're talking about a different version all together. but in my oppinion it kinda sucked.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game doesn't suck but this game belongs on the pc, it's just like mugen but now you can't download chars but by them.(fake by ofcours)
it just sucks on an console, i hired the game bud played it just 15 minutes and did nothing with it anymore.(i had a year pass so it was free anyway)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy Operation? That's for vaginas. Get the PS2 version; it's not like X-Box can boast vastly superior 2-D graphics or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Easy Operation? That's for vaginas. Get the PS2 version; it's not like X-Box can boast vastly superior 2-D graphics or something.
Your 2D Fighter whore here... :p Yeah get yhe PS2 version, the controls are better than that of the GC and Xbox versions. And the GFX are pretty much the same, the only thing that the Xbox version has is live support but I dont really care about that. Plus live is a Rip off compared to PS2 Online (There is no online version of CVS2 for PS2 but there should be... Capcom always makes the dumb decisions). Like how they keep making prequals or side story's instead of sequels to their titles.

Best answers
Ya, i was planning to get the PS2 version, i heard a lot better things about it. I really wanna get it, but its a pretty rare game according to the Gamestop clerk, and i can't really find it around the Queens area. I found it used for 27 bucks, but i think its a rip off for a 2 year old game. If worst comes to worst, i'll get it on ebay for 17 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom