Can't use the new techniques

Best answers
Ok, here's a tough one. I played on the Internet, no problems at all the game was perfect everything worked, I tried most of the new attacks. Now if I make a LAN(like I always did with the older version). I can't see the kame torpedo, Trunks' melee, Vegeta's kiblast. the icons are simply absent, so I went back to the Internet tried the moves once again and returned to the LAN, the icons appeared but when I try to do the moves it automaticly the move I last used. I have no idea what is making this bug and I'd like smoe help. (BTW, I installed the bot)

Edit: Since I'm not receiving any answers I tought I should be more precise. I have the latest version of Half-Life, I don't have adminmod, I don't have akimbot. I tried to uninstall ESF and reinstall it because the first time I simply used the full install without uninstalling the previous version. Still has the same problem. I tried to simply press the buttons assigned to those techniques like 1 for Trunk's melee, but it still doesn't work. I never had problems like that before with any mods or games. Curently the "bugged" techs are Vegeta's Renzoken, Goku's Kame torpedo and Trunks' melee. Please help me:cry:

Best answers
Did you install the OLD bots?
This would cause that problem.
*OR* - You may have installed a model that was made for beta 1.0. that could also cause this.

Best answers
A) I installed the bots from the link on the ESF page.
B) I never install stuff like custom models or sounds

Best answers
First, I said in the edited version of my first post that I don't have adminmod.
Second, I managed to fix it, still can't understand how... Maybe it was a bug with the bots' installation file. Anyway, thanks Soulstriker, your reply made me think of reinstalling the bots.

Best answers
Hmmm, i can create normal LAN games with the new bots and have no problems with using techniques, but the moment i connect to my local internet server suddenly all the new moves are gone. I know its not my version because i connected to another friends machine who was hosting and everything worked. Is there no true description as to how this bug is caused, pls can someone help.

Best answers
Hmmm, i can create normal LAN games with the new bots and have no problems with using techniques, but the moment i connect to my local internet server suddenly all the new moves are gone. I know its not my version because i connected to another friends machine who was hosting and everything worked. Is there no true description as to how this bug is caused, pls can someone help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom