Cannot load library C:SierraCounter-StrikeESFcl_dllsclientdll

Best answers
I recently installed esf and when i try and join a server or create a game it says cannot load cl.dl or somethin IT DOESNT SAY CANNOT FIND it says cannot load it and then it exits to desktop

what can i do to fix this?
btw i am running xp
and i dont have half life i have cs
but i have latest version so i guess that works

Best answers
to me its still says it does'nt work i dunno what the hell im doing wrong but it still says can not load client.dll

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if it still doesnt work. do as following.

1: uninstall hl and esf
2: delete hl folder
3: install hl / cs
4: update to 1.1.1.0 / if you got cs then to 1.5
5: install ESF 1.1
6: try to play now.

Best answers
see i did'nt try but i tryed something else i tryed copying the half-life client.dll to the esf client.dll and replacing it same thing for cs but now it said invalid dll file ;( :cry:

Best answers
i managed to fix that problem with some of u guys help but now i updated half life to team fortress and whenever i click on console it just freezes i need help!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuzz22 said:
see i did'nt try but i tryed something else i tryed copying the half-life client.dll to the esf client.dll and replacing it same thing for cs but now it said invalid dll file ;( :cry:
Well I would suggest you try the tasks Skyrider posted in his second post, that would solve your problem in 99% of the cases.

cooliodaddio said:
i managed to fix that problem with some of u guys help but now i updated half life to team fortress and whenever i click on console it just freezes i need help!
Please do not post your questions in between somoene else's Help thread. Create a new thread with your query and I/other members will be glad to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom