Cannot find any servers!!!

Best answers
sorry I just couldnt find any answers to the other threads. Anyway, I downloaded it and installed the modifier for half life ( also known as Earth's Special Forces DUH) And it just says" could not contact master game server"
Plz help. This game looks fun and i wanna pla it :cry::cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For someone wanting to be a moderator, that's not very helpful Spunky.

In any case, I fully assume you are not using Steam which I'm afraid is required. Steam is the new Master Server. I fully assume you either downloaded Half-Life from the internet (without steam) which is illegal, or you got a Half-Life CD and installed it from there. Regardless, you need Steam and a valid CD-Key to activate the game through the software. From there, you can download Half-Life legally and then install Earth's Special Forces.

Best answers
Ummm....

I do Have steam and both half life and counter strike. Also, it cant be a problem with the graphoics because i played with bots and it worked fine<.<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to install Half life using steam, download steam, create an account, then activate a product on steam and enter your legitimate HL product code.

Best answers
Never mind. I found out my friend that gave me the game for my birthday used thae activation code..... Now i gotta buy another version... Plz close or lock this fourm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom