Can you upload new gameplay ? (Because now youtube supports 60fps)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Title
Please can you upload a brand new gameplay with really cool new stuff and better map like Cell Games or something and without an egg... ?
And upload it with really good graphics (good pc) and 60fps ok ? Thanks we all really appreciate it !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i cant record at 60 FPS. Fraps killy my system even on 30 and im not buying a titan just to record gameplay >.<

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also a side note. 60FPS is only supported on chrome based browsers ATM ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ever tried Open Broadcaster Software Grega? It is very handy for footage recording along with livestreaming. Might even work on your system depending on what settings you specify.

Here's the link if you haven't heard: http://obsproject.com/ (And it doesn't cost anything)

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ever tried Open Broadcaster Software Grega? It is very handy for footage recording along with livestreaming. Might even work on your system depending on what settings you specify.

Here's the link if you haven't heard: http://obsproject.com/ (And it doesn't cost anything)
Not to mention there are plenty of other "options" then shitty Fraps. IMO Fraps has never been good cept back in the day when no other D3D recorders were out, Now you have plenty of options for recording ingame footage without much performance hits. I use Camtasia and can easily manage the encoders and quality of the footage. I'd like to see a weekly or every other week Twitch Stream of Masta or someone talking about whats going on and whats in the pipeline while showing progress ya know. I'd prefer that over new gameplay footage.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Current pipeline. Mostly waiting on character models and map model fixes.

Best answers
Oh that would be so coooool. And to screw with the people who hated the egg video, make a gameplay of santa or something xD

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Or just with a hitbox model :D

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Or just with a hitbox model :D
That 3d box would kick so much ass....change colors for its levels of transformation and all dat! And give it like a super epic Aura, the Melees effects are like super big and full of particles...I'd pay for that!

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yea i cant record at 60 FPS. Fraps killy my system even on 30 and im not buying a titan just to record gameplay >.<
Grega you only need an Nvidia card from the 6xx series or up which has integrated H.264 encoder and benefit from Shadowplay! It's amazeballs trust me! 1080p 60 fps recording with 4-5 fps impact!

Last edited:
The Magic Booper
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega you only need an Nvidia card from the 6xx series or up which has integrated H.264 encoder and benefit from Shadowplay! It's amazeballs trust me! 1080p 60 fps recording with 4-5 fps impact!
I definitely have to agree with this. ShadowPlay is amazing. Still glad I use it instead of Fraps. This is probably the best bet for maintaining a great FPS without going out and getting a titan.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Hmm i could give it a try...got a GTX660 :D and btw unless you have an HW encoder it's more a matter of CPU power and HDD speed

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Please can you make Xmas trailer or New Years trailer for us (the hungry fans) ?!?!?!
Thanks really appreciate it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom