Can you say foldable?

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
well if i rolled up my ps3 like a burrito and carried a little remote thing to shock it, and just put it in my pocket and went to my friends house, poked it, and it unrolled and hardened that would be cool.
I could only imagine the price that we would have to pay for it though.

Cap J said:
Uhhhh....right. Sony can accuse people of stealing ideas......sure.
Quoted because I agree, how does Sony have the right to accuse people of stealing?

Magus said:
Microsoft has a patent to make edible games.
FTW

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DeStRoYeR said:
I could only imagine the price that we would have to pay for it though.

Quoted because I agree, how does Sony have the right to accuse people of stealing?

FTW
What did Sony steal?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You mean besides the analogue, d-pad, pad shape, etc from Nintendo? Well the tilt-sensor in their new pads can be considered as copying Nintendo as they didn't have it until Nintendo showed their pad.

But we weren't saying that Sony stole anything, we were saying they can't accuse other companies of stealing as they haven't stolen anything from Sony yet Zero claimed Sony had the right to accuse them.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Best answers
I saw this stuff on TV a while back. Something about electronics in the future. A few companies have already developed some TV's and stuff that are like 1mm or 1cm thick i can't remember. You could roll the tv up and take it anywhere. You could also change the color of your wall and stuff because the whole wall was a giant screen from some kinda paint. Sorry Sony. Nice try though.:p
Sicron said:
Seriously, sony comes with stuff you need to touch to make it become hard. Nintendo thinks of the name "Wii", what will Microsoft do next? One can only hope that it is not something remotely similair to what the others did.
I think Microsoft did. The new Windows is called windows penis. And the 360 is being renamed boner.

Best answers
I heard about something like this except it was made for airplanes the wings harden to a position then get soft and allow air kind of like the motion of a bird flying.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Personally I'd crap myself if I was on a plane in mid-flight and saw the wings go soft. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Personally I'd crap myself if I was on a plane in mid-flight and saw the wings go soft. :p
lmao I don't know why but I found that funny.

And Magus made by day. I want an edible game =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
at least incase of a lighting strike youd have structural failure instead of engine failure?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea has a ton of merit but none of you guys don't understand how patents work anyway. THey have the patent, which means they will develop the technology--then anyone interested in using it for ANYTHING, will be giving Sony a slice of their massive money pie.

Don't even get me started on the 'stealing ideas' thing with Sony. I'll make the whole thread WII WII WII all the way home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm edible games..
wait.. so you pay 60 bucks to buy a game, and than eat it when your done with it? in that case i want extra chocolate on mine!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
hmmmm edible games..
wait.. so you pay 60 bucks to buy a game, and than eat it when your done with it? in that case i want extra chocolate on mine!
Let me welcome you to the finer world of sarcasm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
The idea has a ton of merit but none of you guys don't understand how patents work anyway. THey have the patent, which means they will develop the technology--then anyone interested in using it for ANYTHING, will be giving Sony a slice of their massive money pie.

Don't even get me started on the 'stealing ideas' thing with Sony. I'll make the whole thread WII WII WII all the way home.
QFT! :yes:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
QFT! :yes:
Quoted for spam. If you're not planning on posting more than that, fight the urge to post; that's not adding anything meaningful to the thread.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
at least incase of a lighting strike youd have structural failure instead of engine failure?
=/ Lighting hits airplanes all the time. Because planes aren't grounded lighting goes right through them. They don't cause engine failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom