Can you guess who?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
so...you never got around to answering kain's question.

...is it spunky?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No idea who it is, but highly amused cause I figured out how he did the colour thing. My hat off to you sir!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No idea who it is, but highly amused cause I figured out how he did the colour thing. My hat off to you sir!
TELL MEH!! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't wanna give it all away cause then there'll be a thousand copycats, but he's taking advantage of html and css.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't wanna give it all away cause then there'll be a thousand copycats, but he's taking advantage of html and css.
Must be john_volkov.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure how he did the custom title, the reputation or the halflife verification icon. As far as I know, those would only be changable through admin access, but none of the admins are immature enough to play this sort of game :p.

Can't really test the name colour thing without making another account which is against the rules. However, since the account exists from November 2008, I'm inclined to believe that whoever it is, must be able to change usernames, making it likely that it's an admin.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure how he did the custom title, the reputation or the halflife verification icon. As far as I know, those would only be changable through admin access, but none of the admins are immature enough to play this sort of game :p.

Can't really test the name colour thing without making another account which is against the rules. However, since the account exists from November 2008, I'm inclined to believe that whoever it is, must be able to change usernames, making it likely that it's an admin.
Read the fourth post of this thread.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have now read all the posts in this here and realise wtf is going on in this thread.

I'd guess Zeo, but he's going away for a few days he says. So in light of that, I'm going with...Prozac, mostly cause I <3 teh prozzy

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm sure it's Obama himself, he looks like the type of guy which rages behind his computer screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR STOP TELEPORTMELEE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm sure it's Obama himself, he looks like the type of guy which rages behind his computer screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR STOP TELEPORTMELEE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't get it dutch. I mean like, what the hell do you mean obama a type of "rage behind his computer screaming"? this doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should take my Obama account back ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom