Can someone good train me?

Best answers
Can someone good train me because I need it and I'm not a n00b please train me and i'm good at esf but still need to train my skills so i can unlock my hidden powers :laff: so plz someone and i cant fight during school time :( :( so plz and I live in the U.S.A.

Best answers
i would but iam in a network and my p.c is m.e and the one with the internet is x.p (with the built in firewall)
but once i get it down well train(i could use some, iv got to see ssj)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Asking for training is sad, it's not like everyone just got trained and got good. Just explore the game yourself, train yourself :)

Best answers
hey dont you remember being new and in a strange place,daman when i get my network down ill train and fight agaisnt mugan 2 on so get ur partner

Best answers
If he's good in esf he's not new, and Mugen is right, if you want to train, just find someone better than you. Or you can try 2v1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been said before that if you get trained than you wont come up with your own stuff, and you will be easy to beat because you become predictable. you need to come up with your own style. the only training you should do is reflex and reaction time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ask someone through PM, or simply play and practice on servers. If you happen to find someone good on the server, ask them.
If you want, i'll teach you some stuff, i'm no busy today, (Well, not now that is)
So if you have AIM, contact me through that.

Best answers
Let me give you the biggest tip which I always kick ass when I use. Put on a fast song, one you like and play by the rhythm. Try to make everything you do ingame go with the rhythm, and try to make your moves look cool. I noticed that when I'm playing in rhytm and trying to impress I do end up actually impressing. Do backflips, beamjump, melee combo, etc. look cool and be cool!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Or you just beat the crap out of everyone and get called a cheat. That's also fun, and cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a song might give you trouble... if you play to the beats, that leaves you open to attacks in between beats.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thrice -> Deadbolt

Try listening to that while playing. Works like a charm for me.

Or if you want to play more relaxed and calculating put on a slow sad song. For *some* reason that actually works for me.

I might train you if you get around to PMing me later on. I've already had a couple other people ask me since I started playing again and I might start taking people up on offers, but I am pretty busy lately.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I could help you out, but my skills are probably still rusty themselves
and I still dont have my phone line back. Im going to play with Bots for a while
so when I do come back I'll show you how its done :p

Best answers
I might be on the net playing ESF next wednesday because i don't have the game yet its just this place with lan games and the internet.Its got SDSL internet speed pretty cool.Also can someone give me a link so i can get a download to play on the net because it doesn't work there so i'm pretty sure I got to download/load it first but i can't find a link.Plz send me one.I would train you if i had the thing so i could play on the net but i don't so sry.
Don't worry i'll erase that stuff it is pretty useless you can just type 'dragonball z goku SSJ 5 or something similar.Sry for the off topic again.

Best answers
oh and xdog af is either fake or not coming out so the ssj5 is ffake to my liking

sorry for the off topic

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am available 24/7 for training, I have a kill record of over 200,000 but I'm having trouble on the net right now. PM me and I'll train anyone who needs or wants in on my secrets (not haxing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom