Can someone explain to me how someone has photos i never seen before of ESF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
[SUB ENTERS]

[SUB RIPS OFF CLOTHING TO REVEAL INQUISITION SUIT UNDERNEATH]

MY CHIEF WEAPON IS SURPRISE
SURPRISE AND FEAR
AND RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY

DARK VEGETA ESF -- IT IS TIME.

DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED TO HERE TODAY, DARK VEGETA? YOU HAVE ONE DAY TO ANSWER.

ONE. DAY.

--

Seriously, this type of thing is not to be taken lightly. Explain yourself.
That was actually hillarious,however time to explain myself --->

when this shitstorm started the big deal was no one in the force pit had even seen anything like the stuff posted, and no one on the team is claiming to have posted it anywhere. So yea it's a little worrying but we don't know anything for sure.
Eon said that FP members have never seen stuff like these o,o .

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's hilarious is that you think this is a laughing matter. Aren't you the same guy who lied about the release date of ESF?

Best answers
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's messed up lol. I think Damaera and DarkVegetaESF are having a real moment....

on a much lighter note one plus one equals window

--- edit ---

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's messed up lol. I think Damaera and DarkVegetaESF are having a real moment....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was actually hillarious,however time to explain myself --->

Eon said that FP members have never seen stuff like these o,o .
Please explain why, after looking through your PMs, you have unauthorized materials for use by FP members only, to include pictures and videos the community at large has yet to see.

Take your time.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers

--- edit ---

what?:-/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE PROSECUTION SUMMONS EON TO THE STAND

EON -- YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CONSPIRING WITH DARK VEGETA ESF TO RELEASE MATERIALS TO THE PUBLIC THAT WERE NOT READY FOR THEIR CONSUMPTION. A MOST HEINOUS CRIME! HOW DO YOU PLEAD?

--

Contrary to how I'm posting, this is a serious matter. What's going on Eon?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?!? THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER EON. I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS, BUT YOU HAVE ONE DAY.

ONE. DAY.

FAILURE TO PRODUCE A REAL RESPONSE WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN. I HOPE YOU RETHINK YOUR POSITION ON THIS MATTER -- I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU END UP LIKE MKILBRIDE

--

I know that this is a leak and that this is serious, but I'm having way too much fun. They really never should have made me mod. I'm not kidding around with the one day thing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Council will determine whether or not your response constitutes what one might describe as being "real".

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i know this is serious thing and all but you guys just cant be judge,jury and executioner
you have the other members who have been for over 3years jurify his statement (being real or not) and then act accordingly

--- edit ---

i know this is serious thing and all but you guys just cant be judge,jury and executioner
you have the other members who have been for over 3years jurify his statement (being real or not) and then act accordingly

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's that? Sounds like Zmaster is a co-conspirator. Interesting.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Guys stop ******* around IF ESF, are really getting hack THAN MAYBE THEY MIGHT SHUTDOWN! AND WE DO NOT NEED THAT!

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
whoa whoa whoa hold up mah brother i want these to be brought to justice like everyone else because they can easily destroy what you worked so hard on and what we waited patiently for.im just saying there has to be a more suddle approach. if not then so be it

--- edit ---

whoa whoa whoa hold up mah brother i want these to be brought to justice like everyone else because they can easily destroy what you worked so hard on and what we waited patiently for.im just saying there has to be a more suddle approach. if not then so be it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using crypto analysis, his post translates as such:

303030 it 40020202020 is 043040 me and 494949329292 several 9494949292o 000thers 994828181 who 3848488288211 haveleaked938381 393931 9999138 the beta

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Using crypto analysis, his post translates as such:

303030 it 40020202020 is 043040 me and 494949329292 several 9494949292o 000thers 994828181 who 3848488288211 haveleaked938381 393931 9999138 the beta
i dont even know how to hack. nor do i know anyone else that does and what purpose would i have of being with these ****. Id rather wait patiently than have a prematured esf:f and you all have never seen mepost a question about the release date of esf nor have you seen me make noise of releasing it in patches. i have always been on your side and always will be. for one reason you guys have given me a path to strive towards without esf i would still be struggling to find out what i want as a career but now i know i want to be a game designer. if there is anything i can say it is thank you

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're welcome.

You've been reported to the FBI for copyright theft and theft of intellectual property.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
what?

--- edit ---

what?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what?

--- edit ---

what?
Spam much?

OK really!!!!!!!!!1 whats wrong here..........first i really thought they dont make any changes at all.........and only show us stupid pics which could be from a 2 year old version

on the zeq forum i see this:
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6684/charselectionj.jpg

what is wrong with u guys? u even got something new and show us only some powerup and stuff??? something like that deserves A POTW or POTM
why u keep us bored like that is something like that is waiting?
I talked to Raven and that pic has been sitting in the team speak description for about a year and a half. It's taken someone that long to notice and post it

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
A year and a half huh? Forget the rest of the team! Deverz! You holding out on me?!?!!?!

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
sowhat does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom