Can someone explain timezones

Best answers
im too dumb to know this stuff, if i live in arizona what time zone would i be in

Best answers
thank you so much, i was expecting the first post to be something like "oh my god, youre a freakin retard, only 2 posts, HAHAHA", thanks for the help though man, i apreciate it

Best answers
yeah thnx, I live in Arizona too, um 7pm at the release party right? casue its suposed to come out 30misn to an hour on the site after its been posted at the release party

Best answers
np... i live in california so it's coming out at 6

Best answers
ok good thats what i thought...im up in washington...same time zone as cali though.....

Best answers
the easest way to work at what time the party is your time zone is to look at the clock and date in the forums

because the forum date and time, is the 9pm on the 27th
and u compare it to the time it is now where u live

eg me its 6.30pm in the forums on the 26th and 11.30 am where i live in Australia and the 27th

Best answers
where in AZ are you guys? if pheonix....lol u ever been to crackerjax or castles n coasters.....haha good times.....

Best answers
im too stupid to know how to do it work it out for me....PLZ!!!??;D

Best answers
ok... for all those americans who are retarded... there are 4 times zones... california (pacific) , arizona (mid western), ohio (mid eastern), and eastern (basically the new england states) each time zone is 1 hour past the one on it's left... so for ohio, it's 8 pm

Best answers
thank u gambit

for helping the SPECAIL PEOPLE understand

god like its not hard to work it out man,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so for even dumber people,
california-ish-6pm
arizona-ish-7pm
ohio-ish-8pm
connecticut and all other new england states- 9pm
if i'm wrong then wow i will feel like a complete retard

Mog

Best answers
lol, it should be ppl from europe and further east that should be asking this question... its more confusing.
according to the homepage it says its released on 27th nov at 2am in uk time (gmt)...if that were true it would have come out half an hour ago! its on the 28th for us... :rolleyes:

Best answers
why i said that because my mom was nagging me to watch the stupid show.......Jamie Kenidy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom