can i get some lineart?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awhile back, i had a charicature drawn up of myself (drawn by me, but i lost it) so i had to go back and try again,

i remember posting it somewhere on these forums, (i think in the long lost reference thread) but after 10 minutes of searching ive came up with nothing

The new one is a completely different art style, i cannot seem to reclaim the style of the original but its no matter, i like this one more

anyways, here it is

as you can see its a little messy, and my attempts at using the pen-tool in photoshop didnt look much better =/.

can anyone make some lineart over this using whatever program you may have laying about?

It needs to have a certain level of quality as im putting it on a T-shirt when im done with it and apparently that level of quality is beyond my skill level =/

I have a higher res version if you need it, (and will be posting it here shortly)

edit**

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nice and clean, but i dunno, it just seems to lose some of its character drawn that way =(.

thanks for tryin tho

Best answers
i dont konw how it lost the character. i think boleth enhanced the charcter's personality.. well that's just my point of view but it's good!!! so great job

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i drew it based around my own persona, and i meant for him to have somewhat of a grumpy appearance, something with the way he drew it almost makes him look happy =/.

this is about as good as i can get it however, its not quite as clean as bolts but i suck at drawing with a mouse, (ignore the coloring, the final image is supposed to be pure lineart)

still a few things im not likin about it, but its much better than my previous attempt =/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

:3 I just took the liberty of editing Bolteh's version, since I'm not really good at inking either, just changed a few minor things.

I think the lip needs a slightly different angle, to give him the "pissed mofo" look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom