Camera

Best answers
How can I make the camera in ESF 1.2.3 to be fixed (not to move from one side to the other) and not dynamic by putting the following commands in the console: cam_xoffset 20
cam_zoffset 0 ?, try this in the open beta and it is fixed as I want and does not move from one side to the other.

PS: The image is from ESF 1.2.3 only that I put an edited Goku model of the OpenBeta, because I am making an improved version of 1.2.3 with official content that I plan to release: b ... Sorry for my bad english
carama.png

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If im understanding you, you want the player always to the side and the crosshair to stay in the middle. The only way I know to do this is by creating an entity to be a new camera object using amxx. Ive made one that does the job, but it still has bugs with fast movement and adv melee unfortunately.

Best answers
Would you be very kind to pass that amxx on? I would be very grateful, I just want to check... It is rare because in Open beta the character if kept aside and only occurs in 1.2.3

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent released it as yet, ots supposed to be a cinematic camera and i havent fixed all the bugs yet. If i have time i may build a stripped down simple version but it may still be buggy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)