calm down???

Best answers
huh im only being a dick i thought it was obvious. man u guys take my shit to serious.

can u guys make it so he can never play again
HAHAHAHA wtf is up wit that???????

so yea.
dont worrie i dont like this mod that much and if it makes you so so happy i will uninstall it and never play it again and......................never come back in this forum again.

oh it would be so tipical to reply to this thread seeing im never coming back lol. go ahead reply if i could only laugh when u do though i wont caus im never comin bak

u guys are gay dbz fr33ks

Best answers
It's not all about you, its just because people don't like to be put down for a little mistake, maybe if you were slightly nicer about it and not some much as a "Dick" as you said yourself. You just might have had a better reaction by other people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just one question... who are u?

Retired
Best answers
and the moral of the thread would be....??? i don't care if you leave or even when you **** your mother. do what you gotta do.

Best answers
Originally posted by Executable
oh it would be so tipical to reply to this thread seeing im never coming back lol. go ahead reply if i could only laugh when u do though i wont caus im never comin bak
So how exactly would you laugh at us...if you are never coming back?

Idiot...one word sums it up...

Retired
Best answers
hey next time someone is that stupid, we'll just call the guy Executable ;) i feel like a kid saying this :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i think the moral of the thread would be "Dont make a big deal about extra letters in words.."

mabie the extra t is a silent t... :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Executable
huh im only being a dick i thought it was obvious. man u guys take my shit to serious.

u guys are gay dbz fr33ks
well, hmm..... we were just ****ign saying that if you dont shut your gay mouth that we will ****ing ban you and hardcode your ip so that you could never play again... i mean what kind of immature ass ramming donkey raper would point out a thing like that when noones gives a shit... you obviously have no friends and need to go back to the little corner you were hiding in cuz no one here wants you butt****er....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couldnt have flamed him better myself
going metal over a ****ing typo how ****ing newbish is that
GET A ****ING LIFE
and just cuz we play a dbz game doesnt mean we are dmz freaks tool

Retired
Best answers
nah i could flame him better, just stay cool :) like saying that he ****s his whore mother everynight for only a penny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u have to say

U #$@%*&% @$$%*$# @#$% @$$ #@#$@&*%^* #$%#$%&*#$%^ %^&#$ %@##&*(#$% @$$!!!!!

now thats a flame :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it sounds better if u make a beep sound where the words are... other wise it just dosnt sound the same... :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont know him...he dont know me... i dont wanna know him... he dont wanna know me... but all in all, he still annoys me, that is just great

OH YES! i nearly forgot to flame

TAKE IT U **** SHIT COCK SUCKING MOUTHER ****ER DIE IN SHIT FILLED HILL U ASSHOLE!!

... i feel happy now

Retired
Best answers
nah dudes, just imagine. would it even hit you if someone called you motha****a and stuff like that?? you gotta hit them personally. take their family. like he ****s his dad up his ass everynight and that it starts to bleed. something like that. that's a way to piss someone off.

Best answers
Well... i think you guys got enough fun with this guy and his dad... Closing this one.

The Eatrt thing is fixed btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom