Cabinet

Best answers
Who wants to be in my presidential cabinet? I've been thinking about it... and I need members. Post what you'd like to be in, and I'll consider it.

I need:
Chief of Staff
Secretary of State
Treasurer
Ambassador
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General

And possibly more?

Deman already has Vice.

Have at it, guys. <3

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, this is tough. I'd be pretty good at all of those jobs.

Dibs on Chief of Staff, I guess.

Best answers
You know, if we have a bad turnout, there could always be an opportunity to take multiple jobs.

But the work load will suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will take sec of defense. In 3 months time I will stage a coup, after witch you will be banished and I will arrange for sub to take control as I pull the strings from the shadows.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I will be Ambassador, I work well with broken english speaking people.

Best answers
Overthrowing? We'll see who my Secretary of Defense is. That'll determine whether you can overthrow this **** or not ;)

And if it's for that communism bull****, i'll just throw you in the same extermination chamber that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton are gonna share. <3

Chimp I was hoping you'd go for Ambassador. You're a good man.

However, I must make it known. If someone else wants a job that's already taken, then ask for it. We'll have a vote at the end of the thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overthrowing? We'll see who my Secretary of Defense is. That'll determine whether you can overthrow this **** or not ;)

And if it's for that communism bull****, i'll just throw you in the same extermination chamber that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton are gonna share. <3

Chimp I was hoping you'd go for Ambassador. You're a good man.

However, I must make it known. If someone else wants a job that's already taken, then ask for it. We'll have a vote at the end of the thread.
You can't change destiny

Best answers
In the chat box last night, all I seen was EC joking around about how mexican food made him get horrible **** streaks in his underwear.

It's not racist, just funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the chat box last night, all I seen was EC joking around about how mexican food made him get horrible **** streaks in his underwear.

It's not racist, just funny.
Clearly someone was never taught the wonders of sarcasm eh?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just put me up as president. Killface, you can be my puppet, I'll lead through you. You'll still get all the glory and reap the rewards from my hardwork, because, unlike you, I only care about the citizens of my country. And lets be honest here.. You'd be horrible at it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know. I would run for Sec of Defense and make a horrible Holocaust Joke to go with my Campaign.... but Enough people on the forums don't like me as is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom