Buu Throw

Best answers
Ok so what i was thinking of is that not everyone has to have the same type of throwing just for diversity ... as many causes have been done with buu in dbz is that he is never thrown by his hand which is the default now(not sure of this because i never played the game but if i'm right this applies if not then delete this lol) so, here is an example of what their/his animation should be like

if anyone agrees with me let the team know

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yaknow sometimes the team actually does read this section -_-
If DT animates buu so it looks like he's being thrown by the d!ck on his head, i'll code it in.

Best answers
don't you think it's kind of being hard on buu ... d!ick on his head hehe still funny though

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, what else can you call it? Tenticle? Tenticles remind me of tenticle rape in hentai -_-

Best answers
that would be appropriate term but now that you mentioned it...oh man i'm gonna have nightmares again....NOOOO!!!!!!! j/k

Best answers
I'm starting to hate the search function ... it never finds what i want it to find

Best answers
****ing good suggest!!!
how do u come out with this ****????? ur ginuse!!!

search button is ur best frind merry him it will help u!!!!

Best answers
Well yea this should be nice ... much more dbz like. Tho I'm surprised you esf guys chould be arsed to add this :p

Also Pcjoe, you chould call it an antenna but d!ck on his head is much more original :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wizard's Curse, we add a lot of small stupid things that arn't on the outline :) DT and myself get bored, so we like to add some "fun" things that we enjoy.

GeVeR, watch it. I'm too tired to give warnings but if another mod is around feel free to do so :)

Best answers
hmmmm......not a bad idea...but...NO!!
Anyways that's not his hair lol...he doesn't have any.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a ok idea I guess...But don't think it would be used.

Best answers
If you r going to make that buu gets thrown by his d!ck/antena or whatever , then you might aswell make cell and/or frieza get thrown by their tails

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
technicaly the word for it would be tendril

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom