But where's Vegito?

Best answers
Don't you all think that Vegito should be in ESF... does anyone know is Vegito coming in ESF? :) It would be cool to blast everyone with Banshee blast or Big Bang Kamehameha :D

Best answers
Vegito^ said:
Don't you all think that Vegito should be in ESF... does anyone know is Vegito coming in ESF? :) It would be cool to blast everyone with Banshee blast or Big Bang Kamehameha :D

Well im posting from what your sig says.

Out of Goku, and Vegeta You get Gogeta.

Out of Kakarotto, and Vegeta you get Vegetto.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Phew, that cleared up a lot for me...

Best answers
i thought it also started out with the Veg- prefix because Vegeta's looks were more pronounced and vice versa for gogeta..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Welcome to the ESF Forums. :)

Anyways, about character suggestions, or suggestions in general, check this thread out. Vegetto won't be making it in any time soon, if at all. Expect Captain Ginyu and Android 18 in beta 1.3 though. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Well im posting from what your sig says.

Out of Goku, and Vegeta You get Gogeta.

While what you say is true, his sig isn't a question, it's the first thing Vegitto says in the dub. I guess it should have speechmarks or something :tired:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegito isn't here, he may be added later, he may not be.

Best answers
There you go... speechmarks! :D

Ok now you all should know that my sig is Vegetto quote, like Ravendust said, not question.:)

I know, it's really 'Vegetto' but in dub it's 'Vegito', and I use name 'Vegito' cuz it sounds cooler, i don't know why...

Best answers
I know that Vegetto isn't going to be added, and I clicked the link you posted Magus, but I'm still not certain as to why he won't be in there. Is it a fusion problem or something because I think it would be fairly sweet if he was in there too, he could even have a joke transformation into a candy ball (oh man.../me drools, unless that was Gogeta...I'm no good with these things). Anyways, please help my confusion.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was Vegetto...Gogeta didn't appear in the DBZ series (only made a brief appearance in movie 12 i believe.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's right, and then at the end of GT to screw things up.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
It was Vegetto...Gogeta didn't appear in the DBZ series
Danke. But there's still the other question, can someone tell me why he won't be in there as just a base character, no fusion needed?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The different names entitle the different ways of fusion. One name is when they are bonded through earrings and the other is when they do the silly dance. I believe Vegeto comes about through the dance routine. Why won't he be included (yet)? I guess he's not high enough on the priority list to model, skin, animate, and code into the game.

Best answers
Thanks greentaco. I already knew about the difference from the names etc (Vegetto is from the earrings, Gogeta is the dance). But yeh, thanks for answering my query.

Best answers
That fusion dance thing is called "Natamoru Fusion" In his afterlife, Goku saw one race using their powerful technique, and that technique is Natamoru Fusion, that race wasn't really powerful but when they fused, they became super warriors...

So Goku learned this dance-fusion and showed it to Goten and Trunks, and later Goku and Vegeta used that same fusion against Janemba in movie 12.

Every Kaioshin wears Potara earrings, so Goku got two Potaras... for him, and for someone else...

When Goku got Potaras, he thinked quickly someone, he thinked about Hercule, and even Dende. But then Goku finded Vegeta and ZOM: Vegito.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That fusion dance thing is called "Natamoru Fusion" In his afterlife, Goku saw one race using their powerful technique, and that technique is Natamoru Fusion, that race wasn't really powerful but when they fused, they became super warriors...
It was metamorian not natamoru, but the principle is the same, so when when regularly powerful warriors like Goku and Vegeta fused it was immensed, and when transed, unstoppable.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the question is still there boath Vegitto and Gotenks have transformations and unique attacks and transformations so do they have a chance of getting into a ESF release (not 1.3 but maby later)

Best answers
It was metamorian not natamoru
Ok, maybe you're right, but I've heard that it's Natamoru in Japanese version...dunno...

I think EVM needs Dance-fusion:D

When you make your character more powerful in game, you could learn Dance-fusion and if you're Goku, just search Vegeta and ask him to do Dance-fusion with you, and Zoom!:D I would make it like that if it comes newest version or in EVM:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom