burnning attack

Mystic-ROsHI

M
I dont know what the hell your talking about. Burning attack rapes.. u just have to be good. its REEEAAAly good for combo's and such.o_o O_O

Best answers
yes burning attack is not bad in esf, but it should be different for show to game accuracy.

go here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE IN THE SHOW IT'S NOTHING LIKE WHAT IT IS IN BUDOKAI. AT ALL.

They make the energy ball look about 10x bigger than it should be and they give it that HUGE blast radius.... that just isn't how it goes. Look at all the times trunks uses it (TWICE) you only see the explosion ONCE and it's mild. BOTH times, the energy ball is about twice the size of NORMAL PUNY KI BLAST.

And think of it this way: Trunks ALREADY has a large blast radius ball attack, why the hell would he need another one?!

Best answers
What i hate about it is that i had 2 million more pl than someone who was krillin and he still beat my fully charged Burning attack with the lowest possible kamehameha

Best answers
Whee the burning attack :) Yeah it was a ball attack in the show, I don't know why it's a beam attack in ESF, but hey that might be fixed or changed later on.

who knows? In any case, it's an extremely useful attack, think about it, being able to blind your enemy and hurting them a little while swooping in for the smash hit. :)

Yes.....

Best answers
Finishing buster ( Trunk's large blast radius ball attack) is very large and can make up for burning attack most the time, i like burning attack, i think its an awesome move, to make it as powerful as it is in budakai and still keep the blinding affect would make trunks have a pretty big advantage, i dont want to see burning attack become as strong as it is in budakai but, if im not mistaken generic beam is stronger than burning attack....what the hell is that?. I'm not saying it should compare to kamehameha in any way but it should be a little stronger than the generic shouldn't it? Hitokiri is right about the show and him not doing any large burning attacks, and i think we should stick to the show as much as possible.

all in all, if they make it a teeny bit stronger i'm happy, if they dont, i could care less, i'm havin fun either way killing people.

just my opinion, dont bite my head off for it.

all this talk of trunks...i'm gonna play him :) peace

Best answers
Yeah, but when your PL is high you can still shoot somebody down and then attack him with melee...it works with me.

Xcuse for tha bad English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom