Burning Attack

Best answers
umm orrr we could do that to the one attack that was used as both in the show (i actually think theres another that is was used in both ways, but thats besides the point) . I just think its a good idea because of how simple it would be to pull off. i mean its not too hard to make a new sprite compared to animating a totally new attack and then making a new sprite for it. Plus trunks as of the moment has 2 signature attacks, a third would be nice.

Best answers
well currently i dont care bout bout the fb, i like it as a ball, also remember the multi PS are comming, fire the fb and back it up with the buring attack, now you can PS and blind them in one go. its got my vote.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The whole what if everything was a beam idea, just imagin a spiritbomb as a beam,........actually that would be pretty cool

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, we need ball attacks. its fun making a big bang and a spirit bomb beam struggle. no pumping ki needed. i would actually like to see more ball attacks, thats why im gonna love that kame torpedo attack. an infinite amount of kame balls to launch at somebody, sounds like fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea.... just hide and cast little balls.... When your screen is full... Shoot em at someone... :D their gonna have a hard tiem running :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately they wont. Did you see how slow and craptastic those kame torpedos really were? It would take them well over a second to reach the other end of a map, and it would only take one detonating remotely close to you to make you move, rendering the rest of them useless since I could just hide behind something or swoop in and smash you into your own torpedo reserves. It looks like the ultimate useless attack. Even against someone on the ground, since you wouldn't have time to make more than one of them before he got up.

Best answers
Hmm it depends on how powerful each torp is. If fully charged theyre freaking powerful it could be kinda deadly if your sniping from across the map, it be even better if you could switch to melee and still be able to switch back to the torps and fire them.

Best answers
yeah if you could switch betweem weapons the torps would become more usefull, but is there a limit to the amount of torps that you can creat? i can imagine someone (like me) doing nothing but creating torps to ruin the frame rates and pings of others.

Best answers
I think you should have an option of having burning attack as a beam or ball. As a beam its quicker and more acurate, but as a ball its more powerful and you can fire and forget (well not really cuz u have to hit the guy with melee). But either way, trunks sucks butthole right now, and with the sword he should be abit better, hopefully he wont be overshadowed by the other characters anymore....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you stack like 3 of them, and you melee someone into them, they would blow up right?..... Im not sure that it would be COMPLETELY useles... but it might not be that well either :D

Best answers
Trubks is very balanced right now as in the show he is a melea monster, and Ki attacks isnt uslaly how he likes it done. But if used problerly can be deadly with a combo as in

Burning attack (blind)
rush in and sword him across the map
as he recovers charge up a finishing buster and fire at him
as he gets hit with the ball rush in with your sword and that should finsih off most charecters

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all about knowing how to use his burning attack. If you don't, he sucks. If you do, he's one of the better melee characters.

Best answers
heh i note the *melee* in sonic's post -_-
but nm, i love melee, its my life, better than sitting than shooting kames all day. and maybe i should try specter's technique. though, i suspect alot of factors are involved in whether that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom