Burning Attack

Best answers
this has been said before but i dont think its been said in a thread just about it. Change trunkss' burning attack thingie. you probably got it from the game where he just shoots a little ball at the enemy but it should be a giant ass beam like final flash or kamehameha and really raelly powerfull considering he could kick cells ass with it. and its gotta be controllable too since trunks attacks really suck

Best answers
What the hell are you talking about. He never kicked cell's ass with burning attack, your probably thinking of his finishing buster attack which should be changed into beam form and his burning attack should be changed into the ball type which has been stated in the forums more times than I care to remember.

Best answers
they should definatly change burning attacks power because it is SO FRIGGIN WEAK! ITS WEAKER THAN A GENERIC BEAM! there is really no point to it and it makes trunks a really bad character

Best answers
oh yeh sorry i mustve written that wrong . what i mean was the finishing thingie. thats a giant beam instead of a little ball. they should change the burning attacks power too. too weak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom