Burning attack

Best answers
Cap J said:
Speed isn't the main part of melee fighting. Fight a pro and they could most likely beat the living hell out of a transformed Krillin with a normal form Trunks.
Actually speed is the base of melee fighting ask any pro and they will tell u that speed is a main attribute wen fighting its the key to winning. ask urself this, "How can u hit ur opponet if u cant catch them? skill is a big part as well of course but speed is a big part.

to Jack WinkleBean and Herms:

i dont think his sword should be a instagib unless hes alot stronger than someone else and they are low on hp cus if it was a instagib trunks would prolly be the best character on the game but if u make it so that its a instagib wen they are lower level than u and are less than half on hp it wold balance it out.

And i think if someone is a ssj like and they are stronger than u then either he no longer uses his sword and jus punches and kicks or it doesnt hurt as much cus if u made it that it was ineffective wen they were ssj then all someone would have to do is trans and u couldnt hurt them.

Best answers
How about just not make his sword and instant kill, it would just do a little more damage than everyone else's attacks.

Best answers
i think it should be a instant kill in certain situations like if someone has a lil bit of life left and their pl is lower than urs so it could be a sword kill in basic melee not just in adv melee and i see wut u mean by makin his sword hurt a lil more everyone in esf basically has one advantage in somthin excpet proly trunks gohan and piccolo so i like that idea :laff:

Best answers
Oh, I thought you were saying as soon as you hit them its a one hit K.O. Well that clears it up. Hey I was wondering if anyone could give all this info to the ESF team so they might use it.

Best answers
yea id also like to see the team at least look over it these are some pretty good ideas :laff: it would be a shame for all of em to be a waste or not even considered :(

Best answers
maybe there should be a poll on if burning attack should be a ball or beam and the sword debate

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
to Jack WinkleBean and Herms:

i dont think his sword should be a instagib unless hes alot stronger than someone else and they are low on hp cus if it was a instagib trunks would prolly be the best character on the game but if u make it so that its a instagib wen they are lower level than u and are less than half on hp it wold balance it out.

And i think if someone is a ssj like and they are stronger than u then either he no longer uses his sword and jus punches and kicks or it doesnt hurt as much cus if u made it that it was ineffective wen they were ssj then all someone would have to do is trans and u couldnt hurt them.
I was agreeing with you.... :fight:

Best answers
yea i think someone from the team should look at this so maybe it can get added in because alot of us agree :laff: and i kno if all those people from operation tien can get tien ingame then i kno we can at least get some of these changes in on trunks ;) .

and herms i didnt kno that u were agreein wit me i thought u didnt want a instagib for trunks regardless :S

Best answers
no I was just sayin this whould be unfair

~Hyuga Neji~: oh look its Gohan he just spawned

Herms: huh?

~Hyuga Neji~: (right clicks) SLICE!

Best answers
hahahaha i see wut u mean now that would make someone pissed as soon as they came in they jus got cut in half in one hit :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom