• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Bothered

• Total voters
Best answers
Vote wether you would prefer burning attack a ball and consider before you vote.

Orz

Best answers
I voted no, because no matter how faithful it is to the series having Burning Attack as a ball would be a real problem for Trunks. He relies on that beam to blind people, remember? It would be far harder to blind somebody with a ball attack.

It doesn't matter what it is in the series, in my opinion - just so long as the game is playable.

Best answers
You think so? the ball would be the same speed as the current burning attack, so it would be the same.....
It'd be the same move without the trail and the ball would be probably have to be bigger

Orz

Best answers
You wouldn't be able to aim it after firing, so you'd have to be perfectly accurate at the time you fired it... not good when you're playing melee and need to think fast.

Best answers
Hmm i can fire finishing buster accurate though? i oftern fire it and teleport up to finish the people meleeing me. And this would fire faster making it hard to dodge than finishing buster

Orz

Best answers
If it was faster then it wouldn't be the same as Burning Attack is now... and I thought the idea was just to fix the error (as BA is a ball in the show), rather than improve Burning Attack itself. Yes, if you made it into a faster ball, it would be effective. But that's not the same as just turning the BA attack into a ball and having no other changes.

If it simply changed into a ball, it would be a slowish ball that would be easier to dodge than an attached beam with some degree of mobility.

(edit: I should admit that I don't really know how fast the Burning Attack beam is, I just remember it moving slower than the Finishing Buster. If I'm wrong, let me know, and everything will be different.)

Best answers
I don't really care to be honest, but voted yes.
But if they are gonna turn it in a ball they should either turn Finishing buster into a beam, or give him an extra beam..

Best answers
Like they said a thousand times turnks is a melee character so there not going to give an extra beam any time soon... and burning attack is a ball and should be a ball in the game....it would be better as a ball because when people are trying to dodge the balls blast affect or the ball its self you can teleport to the side and melee them just like trunks used it against freeza.... it would be better than the beam because if they dodge you beam you can move right away unless you pop it and then you still can't move right away and for trunks not moving equals death.. So I think the ball is better for those reasons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ball would be better

theres no beam to give away your position either, the ball will be harder to spot. you cant really ps with the beam either so whats the point? granted u can guide the beam but by the time it hits the target to the time it takes to switch to melee and target them and swoop in and hit them, they will be 3/4 over it and unless they are completely noobish they will be teleing away whenever u get close. thus a ball would be better because u can fire it, switch to melee and target them, maybe even start a swooop before it even hits them. THUS giving trunks the distraction attack he was ment to have

one thing ur sittin there next thing u know ur blind and gettin whipped around by a sword

Best answers
i think it should be turned into a ball attack, because it would be tons better. you could chuck it they wouldnt know where it hit them from. and anyways, the burning attack isnt used to ps with or even used to finish off a fight, its used like a solar flair, to blind and sneak attack :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom