Burning Attack (Not About It's Strength)

Best answers
Why not just add a second burning attack (use the same anim and everything) but just make it a ball attack and have a different icon on the hud so its a totally seperate attack. Then (just another suggestion) when switchin to first person view why not show the view between his hands after the animation is over (hands in the triangle) and have a zoom capability through his hands. Just a thought, it might make trunks a little more interesting

Best answers
Thats not a bad idea, I dont know if the 1st person thing is really worth it because i dont think many ppl use 1st person. but maybe for aiming it is better

:fight: :fight: :fight:

Best answers
Trunk's Burning Attack was a ball as proved in Drangon Ball Z: Boudoki for PS2 and plus it looked ALOT stronger on the show than it is in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohh another misinformed Budokai reference, I think I'll shoot myself. I'm afraid in ESF and Budokai they're both somewhat wrong.

The facts:
Yes, it is a ball attack. However, in all 2 times that trunks ever uses it (once in the show, once in a special movie) the ball attack was SMALL, like twice the size of the average ki blast, and it made a medium sized explosion. It never hit anyone; it was used as a diversionary attack (hence the blinding effect.. it's the closest to "diversion" ESF can get).

In the mod:
In ESF it's a beam with a small explosion size and low power (to discourage it from being used as a finisher or as a power struggling weapon... the attack is not meant for that) and they tried to replicate the diversionary effect with the blinding. It could do without the beam, but it's good stuff.

In Budokai: It's a gigantic energy mass (it's not really ball shaped it seems...but they got the projectile part right ne way) that IS used as a finishing attack and makes a gigantic explosion, creating a crater with like a half-mile radius.

Ok, since the SHOW is the FINAL TRUTH I'm going to say that ESF made it a hell of a lot closer. Budokai is an OK game but don't bother relying on it for accuracy; just watch the show, since it's RIGHT THERE.

Best answers
yeah true on that, also I think the making 2 attacks out of it idea is great the ball one can be the more powerful one and the bam can be the more divertionary one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this:

Non-SSJ >> Burning Attack = Beam
SSJ >> Burning Attack = Projectile

Oh & don't forget, Finishing Buster which SHOULD be a beam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom