✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You have got to be ****ting me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never heard of him...

anyway, it's well known that nerve pinching and similar techniques are effective. however, having never had it done to me, all i can say is i'd rather just break a guys jaw and be done with it. it's quick, and the guy won't get up for about an hour.

if you want them to be concious while they hurt, breaking the collar bone (requires a LOT of technique) is a good way...

Best answers

You have got to be ****ting me.
Actually, I **** you not. Every single time someone disagrees with you, no matter how politely, you just can't seem to resist replying with sarcasm. And if that person insists in their oppinions, you use your hyppocrite side and call them things like PRETENCIOUS PRICK!

Yes, I've read that post as well.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh boy, we'd better call the waaaaaaaaaaaaamulance /retardedface.

If you can't read my posts without somehow getting offended, save yourself the despair and don't read them. Just place me on your ignore list.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both of you better stfu, or zeonix will have the last warning he needs for a perminent ban, and i'll ban andy just because i'm feeling like being a prick.

now who's the bully?! BWAHAHAHAHA

seriously, shut up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway o.0

Regardless of what any of you believe, there are many types of bullies, and just because a certain type doesn't exist where you live doesn't mean they don't exist anywhere else. Some bullies do what they do for kicks, some do it to make themselves feel important or to try to leech off of someone, other bullies do it because they're criminals. Are the latter insane? No. They just know how to push the right buttons to get what they want. Is someone going to say, "You can't have my money! I will not stand for this!" if a knife is pressing against their throat? I'm going to guess and say no.

It works, so they do it.

If you're going to stand up for yourself and everyone else with your crazy karate skills, be prepared to fight 10 of his friends at the same time, all of whom don't care if they get picked up for stabbing the crap out of you because they'll only go to juvie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to stand up for yourself and everyone else with your crazy karate skills, be prepared to fight 10 of his friends at the same time, all of whom don't care if they get picked up for stabbing the crap out of you because they'll only go to juvie.
I guess it really depends on where you live. Where I live, if you get in a fight at school, and you're beating the perosn and a friend comes in to help so it's 2 v 1, then your friend will get that guy. Never will you see a fight with 2v1.

Basically, there are unwritten rules to fighting at my school. If you kick someone in the nuts, no one will like you and everyone would start harassing you and calling you a pussy. Like, theres SOME stuff I definitely wouldn't do in a school fight (unless it was serious ****), but in a street fight i'll do anything to win, hoping I do.

I do agree you don't know how a real fight goes down until you are in one, but knowing some karate might prove useful in some situations.

--

Anyways, I always thought bullying in a sense of beating someone up was totally an exageration in drama shows / cartoons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love how everyone on the internet is a martial arts master.

heres my only tip since this topics been horribly derailed

if your ever in a headlock...hit them in the balls, hard, several times if needed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

heres my only tip since this topics been horribly derailed

if your ever in a headlock...hit them in the balls, hard, several times if needed

yea some people say that's unmanly but if the person is at least 2 times your size then go the hell for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really care. i would rather not hit some1 in the balls but hell.

Would you rather get the **** beat out of you, or hit some1 in the balls.

And yes, if you get an adrenaline rush and are mad as hell, youl forget all your martial bull**** and just go at them.

edit

and if you plan on getting in a fight, dont walk up to the guy with your hands in your pockets

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Martial arts do help in a fight, if you've trained for a long time and get use to automatic responses, like when playing something on a guitar, after a while you dont have to think about it, it just comes naturally. However, during a real fight, the chances are, the attacker wont fit the tailored responses you've trained for, and so the training becomes void in many cases, but not all.

Believe me, a lot of bullies can be very violent, thing is at my school they'd only get seriously violent when they had about 20-30 of their friends with them, then of course you can't fight back, due to the fact you're gonna get jumped by 20 other people for throwing a punch back. Used to see it all the time, they'd just swarm around some guy kicking and beating him to the floor. What punishment did they get? they get suspended, which is a week or two off school, which is kinda like a holiday for them, heh.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeo is right, like i said i don't think karate is any good in a fight it trains your reflexes but it's completly different from a real fight. It's almost as absurd as saying becuase you play counter strike if someone started shooting at you you'd bunny hop for cover pull out your awp and snipe them. It's completly different.

Anyway there are no rules as street fights trust me the whole 1 on 1 thing may apply when it's a street fight but bullying is usually a less physical version of jumping someone when you have a few people go up to one guy and scare him either for a particular good or ust for fun.

Street fights don't rely on a code as in karate you can't hit below the belt and there is someone watching out for that or something what do you do when the guy is rolling around on the ground with you and lands a knee in your crotch? think the ref is going to stop it take away a point from him and give you a breather? No you get up and keep fighting which is why most people who've never reallly faught haven't ever experienced real pain it's hard to understand you'll learn it when you get into a real fight plain and simple.

Best answers
Hehe This topic is way off helping people to not be bullied, this thread has now changed it to Martial Arts and the way of FIGHTING arts......Any way i am down with that hehe :)

Best answers
walk up to them with clenched fists white knuckles and all and twitch various parts of the left side of your face

this way they will think your insane and are carrying a very large variety of sharp objects

depending on your build and what your wearing of course

if your going to pull the mentally deranged thing you have to be REALLY skinny
and have a shaved head or really long hair in your face

Best answers
QFT.

While I'm sure everyone in this thread is the well toned perfect fighting machine they believe themselves to be, I think you should all go challenge a dojo leader or something to help out with that testosterone imbalance, because last time I checked the name of this thread wasn't "I am the ultimate fighting machine, listen to me explain why"

Training amounts to nothing when the person you are fighting lies about having a bone disorder and while you turn your back in disgust he kicks you in the balls and wails on you until you pass out.

Best answers
Hehe This topic is way off helping people to not be bullied, this thread has now changed it to Martial Arts and the way of FIGHTING arts......Any way i am down with that hehe :)
Thats What I Said -_-

Best answers
I just ask them if they want to lose some teeth. and they back off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QFT.

While I'm sure everyone in this thread is the well toned perfect fighting machine they believe themselves to be, I think you should all go challenge a dojo leader or something to help out with that testosterone imbalance, because last time I checked the name of this thread wasn't "I am the ultimate fighting machine, listen to me explain why"

if people stopped talking about it, there wouldn't need to be anyone complaining of "off topic-ness". even though, it's not all that off topic.

anyway, i'll be the first to admit i'm way out of shape.

however, i'll also tell you i can kick your ass any given sunday.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
QFT.

Training amounts to nothing when the person you are fighting lies about having a bone disorder and while you turn your back in disgust he kicks you in the balls and wails on you until you pass out.
Nobody is saying that themselves could fight a thug using martial arts. They are going by what they know and seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom