Bully PS2

Best answers
looks like rockstars creative team has thought up another winner , because evidently , bullying+doing things for cheerleaders in return for sex = crap game that could possibly endanger the gaming community as a whole AGAIN ( GTA violence effecting politics and banning of games ) people are also upset about it being T rated because they expected M :scared: o_O

But yea, heres the new and first trailer

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/746/746536/vids_1.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohh yeah I heard about this game some months ago, Some guy at a school bullying kids, Just plain awsome.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babyboy said:
looks like rockstars creative team has thought up another winner , because evidently , bullying+doing things for cheerleaders in return for sex = crap game that could possibly endanger the gaming community as a whole AGAIN ( GTA violence effecting politics and banning of games ) people are also upset about it being T rated because they expected M :scared: o_O

About time, I've been waiting forever for them to release a trailer. Good find Babyboy, this game looks like it's going to be awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've wanted this game when I first saw it in a magazine some time ago.

looks awesome :yes:

Best answers
Babyboy said:

Are you serious?-- that's a great concept. It's a game about seduction, pranks and fighting overall-- sounds like a typical day at my school.

It's to bad the graphics are rather ugly though-- RS sure can make some very ugly looking gaming titles.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rockstar obviously values gameplay and originality, over trying to slave over some renaissance graphics engine and delay games for months and months.

I'd definately like to see how the game plot ends up, or how you free roam the school.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The graphics aren't that bad, standard GTA-on-PS2 fare. From the looks of things you're free roaming more than just a school, there were plenty of other locales in that trailer.

I like the concept of a 'gritty adolecent GTA', it's sure to have mothers up-in-arms but somehow that always makes the experience more valued.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If mothers are too dumb to notice a sticker that says MA, then it's their fault.

I kind of see what you mean, watching the trailer a second time... I wonder what the weapon arsenal includes, as well.

Best answers
gawd damn, looks nice sadly i have no ps2, oh twell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Well thanks Rockstar for making us look like reclusive psychos once more, even if its by accident.

I'm betting that it will be very realistic in portraying the messed up **** young kids do, kind of like that movie "Thirteen."

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I'm betting that it will be very realistic in portraying the messed up **** young kids do, kind of like that movie "Thirteen."
Eh, doesn't look that dark to me. But if I can control a bully to beat the **** out of kids who do the most cliche crap like in Thirteen then I might just have to try this game =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bullying children is hardly worse than hacking apart prostitutes. This looks fun, but not buy-a-PS2 fun.

Best answers
Looks really fun game. Now i'm glad i own PS2. I'll add it to my wishlist...

Best answers
3 words sum this up:

About. Damn. Time.

There are near no games where I can find the weakpoints of bullies and then... using that, I'll... do something nasty o_o

Nah, but it is nice to see some sort of new game bound around that actually grabs attention to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really love to get this game, saw it a while back, this is gonna pwn so hard, I just can't wait for it, those graphics aren't the best around, but I think it's good enough, you can see what's what, which for me is enough, RS always go for gameplay and playability, though they can make good graphics if they want, look at their ping pong game, I think that looks pretty sweet.

Best answers
Is anyone else pissed off at Rockstar for this? Granted, the game might be fun like some Rockstar games (many of which are just awful; see Manhunt, The Warriors, State of Emergency.. etc., etc.)... but still.. this is just going to give retarded douchebags like Jack Thompson and various idiotic politicians more reason to persecute gamers.

I really don't think that Rockstar is making this game because they think it's going to be fun. I truly believe they make **** like this just to make the news and get better sales. Rockstar feeds off of the controversy they make so they can boost sales. Now I know there wasn't controversy with the Ping Pong game and things like Midnight Club. But because Rockstar is such a controversial developer now they can do retarded crap like Ping Pong games, hell they could probably make a game about ****ting on monkeys and eating alligator fetuses and it would sell, because it was made by Rockstar. Rockstar's vision is definatly not something I want to be a part of, as a gamer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't actually think Jack Thompson can do any more than blow hot air, do you? He's just another windbag to be ignored and laughed at.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm VERY pissed at Rockstar. Honestly...maybe the idea has merit, but right now is not the time for this kind of crap.

Rockstar's vision is definatly not something I want to be a part of, as a gamer.
Agreed in full. Couldn't have said it better myself.

We have more people in office who are opposed to gaming altogether besides Jack Thompson. Things like this:

Various said:
"Ohh yeah I heard about this game some months ago, Some guy at a school bullying kids, Just plain awsome."
"this is gonna pwn so hard, I just can't wait"
"There are near no games where I can find the weakpoints of bullies and then... using that, I'll... do something nasty"
"This looks fun,"
"that's a great concept. It's a game about seduction, pranks and fighting overall"
Stuff like this is what makes everyone above 30 think we are all crazy psychotic recluses without friends or girlfriends, ticking sociopathic time bombs ready to explode.

So thanks guys for setting us back another five years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom