bulam!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
almost done hair, its 4 30 am, going to sleep hehe

Best answers
Looks nice, though the headband could use some definition, gj overall, but 2400 polies + hair seems a little high for your model as it lacks definition

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i spent most polies shaping stuff like the legs and tourso, not to mention the belt thing, well i think its okay for me at least, thanks for all the critiques

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does it lack definition...? I can see every curve as smooth as the anime would be, It looks perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hit M and select one of the balls than under that hit "difuse colour" and just make the colour from there, then you can apply the colour to the selected polys

well.. done. if anyone has anything else to say now is the time =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do all your hands look so pudgy and out of proportion? >_<

Best answers
Your Work Is Just Beautiful but 1 question where do u guys get the red drawings is there a site where i can download those skeleton's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
why do all your hands look so pudgy and out of proportion? >_<
dunno havent got to them yet >_<

what red drawings and skeletons?

sirken

S
he means the ref.s and u can ask david to make 1 or something look on google, or ask people to make them thats pretty much how he got his :p david is great at making them

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no dont ask me, i gfet enough requests already >_< erm, its more of a case of dont call me, i'll call joo >_> :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I first saw the title I was like 'wth is he modeling now?' but so far so good except 1 thing. The hair looks weird from the side view. I can't tell what is it exactly but I know that the hair doesn't look smooth . Looks like it 'breaks' where you modeled those 2 single hairs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, part of the rpg mod im working for. and the red thing is gonna be skinned, i just poly coloured them on for fun really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom